Skip to main content

Why Does Tim Do Fake Love

Tim is stirring up with Boog to get Madeline to go so if Ed stays Ed does not have a new ally in the house.

I am sure he likes Boog but him playing it up is all very good strategy to keep ed isolated until he goes

Storyline = camera time which translates into the only thing that really matters ... votes.

Tim will figure out eventually that he's going to have to have a fauxmance with Ben in order to win this thing =)

Yes, yes, yes... even I will derive joy from watching the Tim Show then.

I think he's in denial and trying to force some hetero attraction on girls, any girls when in reality he's probably attracted to males but hasn't yet come to terms with it.

This has been my contention all along. He hasn't got a clue how to woo a girl - at his age?

Mine too. Maybe that is one of Ed's cards? Him and Tim have a secret thing? :p

Makes complete sense. But tell me, have you ever seen two gay guys who are obviously aching to engage in the 'touching of the skin' going about their business in such an awkward manner?

Oh, you are suggesting that Tim too might have a card or two up his sleeve? The prelude to a strip poker perhaps?

I don't think he dated Kesha at all.
I heard a radio interview with Kesha (think it was Kyle and Jacki-o) and they asked her about Tim, she said it wasn't true and she kinda sorta remembers maybe bumping into him once on a night out, but that was it.
Nah they deffo fucked.

Makes complete sense. But tell me, have you ever seen two gay guys who are obviously aching to engage in the 'touching of the skin' going about their business in such an awkward manner?

Yes, when there are cameras filming your every move and you have a chance to win $250,000 because your family is pimping out dates with women who spend money to save you.

Has Tim ever talked about having a long-term girlfriend? For someone who is so self-confident he does seem awkward when it comes to picking up girls. I don't think he is gay. He is a little camp, but he has never given the slightest hint that he is attracted to any of the men in the house (some straight men can be quite camp, just as many gay men are not camp at all), so I don't think he is gay. And he did look like he was enjoying himself with Lucy, so I don't think he is completely asexual - but it was so awkward.

Has Tim ever talked about having a long-term girlfriend? For someone who is so self-confident he does seem awkward when it comes to picking up girls. I don't think he is gay. He is a little camp, but he has never given the slightest hint that he is attracted to any of the men in the house (some straight men can be quit camp, just as many gay men are not camp at all), so I don't think he is gay. And he did look like he was enjoying himself with Lucy - but it was so awkward.

Yeah I don't think he's gay either. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be in denial about it if he was. He's just really awkward.

Yes, when there are cameras filming your every move and you have a chance to win $250,000 because your family is pimping out dates with women who spend money to save you.

Of course... I am the tragic, hopeless romantic who neither considers family nor is concerned with fiscal trivia.

Hi Just wonder why does Tim do the FAKE love stuff, He just does not seem to like any of the other people for real but is a free spirit which is fine but why pretend to Love First Lucy then Jade now Boog .I think he feels he needs it to keep in but i also think flying solo was doing him Fantastic. What do you think ?

If you watched closely he NEVER said he loved Lucy.. He said he had a crush on her and with jade said he liked her. I've never heard him say he loved any of them.. They are all in the house for all those days and I guess you would be interested in a pretty girl if you're a guy. Or same with the girls for the guys.

Back