Skip to main content

Why Does Tim Do Fake Love

No, he is too effeminate IMO anyway. He doesn't do the girly girly act he use to do, specially in DR. He is still to effeminate for my taste. Also he seems to be awkward about it.
Just wondering....lol....if a guy were to have his personality (the effeminacy) BUT with the looks of Ed or Drew (or any guy you find attractive), would you be attracted to him?

Just wondering....lol....if a guy were to have his personality (the effeminacy) BUT with the looks of Ed or Drew (or any guy you find attractive), would you be attracted to him?

Hmmm! I hadn't thought of it that way, but you made me think. The answer is yes, you are right I would be attracted to them, even if they were effeminate, but if they were awkward no.

Hmmm! I hadn't thought of it that way, but you made me think. The answer is yes, you are right I would be attracted to them, even if they were effeminate, but if they were awkward no.

To me there is something fun and attractive about Tim's general personality, but I find him incredibly awkward and cringeworthy to watch when he gets into romance mode. I have no doubt that the whole awkward puppy dog "I'M IN LOOOOOOOVE BIG BRUTHA!!!" stuff is an act. I can't imagine a 29-year-old who's allegedly been with Kesha acting like that to get women in the real world.

To me there is something fun and attractive about Tim's general personality, but I find him incredibly awkward and cringeworthy to watch when he gets into romance mode. I have no doubt that the whole awkward puppy dog "I'M IN LOOOOOOOVE BIG BRUTHA!!!" stuff is an act. I can't imagine a 29-year-old who's allegedly been with Kesha acting like that to get women in the real world.

Oh yes his personality is attractive I agree. His awkwardness like you said is cringe worthy. I couldn't see myself with someone like that. If it is an act it doesn't' suit him and not in his favor IMO. He should just keep going the way he is and forget about romance, lol.

I don't think Tim quite knows how to seduce/court/pull-a-root with girls, and so his technique seems to be pretend to be in love with them in the hope they return the love and a relationship forms. He just seems very awkward with the way he behaves around the girls he finds attractive.

In the "Rihanna 777 Tour Documentary" Tim is featured a few times as he won a seat in Rihanna's private jet along with a bunch of other fans and they accompanied her on her tour of 7 different countries doing 7 shows in 7 days.

One of the clips with Tim talks about a blossoming romance between him and his seatmate, a female blogger, and she says his opening line was "You and I are going to make beautiful babies together some day" or something like that. I think he gets his share of action by faking feelings but he wouldn't be the only man to do that - he just doesn't try very hard to be convincing.

Hmm, he also initiated a riot according to this news article - they do show Tim streaking.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/rihanna-777-tour-survivor-calls-518705

"The Australian shock jock who unwittingly initiated the riot between Berlin and London is actually shown streaking through the plane’s aisles, although his appearance is edited out of order in the sequence of real events that evening."

Last edited:
Oh yes his personality is attractive I agree. His awkwardness like you said is cringe worthy. I couldn't see myself with someone like that. If it is an act it doesn't' suit him and not in his favor IMO. He should just keep going the way he is and forget about romance, lol.

Totally agree lol

I assumed he was gay at the start of BB and I am still not 100% sure he is straight. He seems too awkward when doing the romance stuff.

Totally agree. Tim is my favourite housemate by far, this season would be dead without him, however I do think he's lost a bit of his "sparkle" so to speak since he introduced the puppy love story lines. I still remember thinking "oh no" when he said to the boys completely out of the blue that he had a crush on Lucy.

Storyline = camera time which translates into the only thing that really matters ... votes.

Tim will figure out eventually that he's going to have to have a fauxmance with Ben in order to win this thing =)

He does seem like he might be a psychopath. I think he's smart and does it to get camera time. And just for fun.

I hear the word psychopath on TV on in the movies. Sometimes I read the word in novels. I just looked it up on Wikipedia. Now I'm ready to diagnose. All of my enemies are psychopaths.

I've just tuned in and everyone is talking about how tim is a trouble maker. The only info I can find is that he had a fake birthday. What are some other things he has done? I also can't see how mikkayla is bossy??

I think he's in denial and trying to force some hetero attraction on girls, any girls when in reality he's probably attracted to males but hasn't yet come to terms with it.

Back