Skip to main content

Why Does Tim Do Fake Love

Hi Just wonder why does Tim do the FAKE love stuff, He just does not seem to like any of the other people for real but is a free spirit which is fine but why pretend to Love First Lucy then Jade now Boog .I think he feels he needs it to keep in but i also think flying solo was doing him Fantastic. What do you think ?

I think Ed would excommunicate you from the fan club for showing his cards way too early.

I think Ed would excommunicate you from the fan club for showing his cards way too early.

Great post. Made me actually lol!

[MENTION=35089]Ashes to Ashes[/MENTION] ... I hate it when people jump on newbies and get angry at them for starting new threads, but can I politely suggest you check our the Housemates forum? You may find a place to have your opinion heard without needing to start a new thread. I noticed that of your 20 or so posts, 6 of them have been starting a new thread. You may find more traction in threads already discussing your ideas :) Of course if you have a new idea and can't find an appropriate place to reply, then you start a new thread. Just make sure it is in the right section ;)

Last edited:
I find the opposite weird, why hasn't any girl latched on & stuck.

Tim is charismatic, fun and a winner.
He's just so bad at anything romantic, and he feels like an asexual character/cartoon a bit, it feels weird when he goes there.

But clearly he's used to female attention, guess he doesn't do the romancing/chasing much, he would attract women quite easily for sure out and about - had a one night stand with Keisha didn't he?
He also never seems sincere, but really just feels like he does this for our amusement and to pass the day.

I don't think Tim quite knows how to seduce/court/pull-a-root with girls, and so his technique seems to be pretend to be in love with them in the hope they return the love and a relationship forms. He just seems very awkward with the way he behaves around the girls he finds attractive.

I don't think Tim quite knows how to seduce/court/pull-a-root with girls, and so his technique seems to be pretend to be in love with them in the hope they return the love and a relationship forms. He just seems very awkward with the way he behaves around the girls he finds attractive.

This is true so i wonder how he dated Keisha, Is he not a Dj so he will have loads of women after him and should now how to act around them better, well i think so,

I find the opposite weird, why hasn't any girl latched on & stuck.

Tim is charismatic, fun and a winner.
He's just so bad at anything romantic, and he feels like an asexual character/cartoon a bit, it feels weird when he goes there.

But clearly he's used to female attention, guess he doesn't do the romancing/chasing much, he would attract women quite easily for sure out and about - had a one night stand with Keisha didn't he?
He also never seems sincere, but really just feels like he does this for our amusement and to pass the day.
True i just think when he comes out of bb he will be swamped with women after him, Maybe its been on tv he acts sort of shy with women ,But i know he has been on tv before and i think he is a DJ so would be ok with women,

This is true so i wonder how he dated Keisha, Is he not a Dj so he will have loads of women after him and should now how to act around them better, well i think so,
I don't think he dated Kesha at all.
I heard a radio interview with Kesha (think it was Kyle and Jacki-o) and they asked her about Tim, she said it wasn't true and she kinda sorta remembers maybe bumping into him once on a night out, but that was it.

I don't think he dated Kesha at all.
I heard a radio interview with Kesha (think it was Kyle and Jacki-o) and they asked her about Tim, she said it wasn't true and she kinda sorta remembers maybe bumping into him once on a night out, but that was it.

Ah ok that would be right ,i Guess our Timmy is a Dreamer .Thanks.

I thought Tim told the HM's that Ke$ha asked him to go out one night, and he ended up paying for all the drinks etc
maybe he gave her one of those awkward and sloppy kisses, that we saw with Jazmin, and Lucy mentioned the next day LOL so he never got another date:)

Tim seems keen on Boog again after last nights upset in the spa...making a special chicken-wing dinner that she will love:)

Last edited:
I think he's just doing whatever he can to get coverage and he knows that showmances get that...despite how annoying some of them may be (Drully and Jaded I'm looking at you).

The most annoying this year is Drade, because it doesn't even exist, just a product of some teens imagination.

I dont think any girl would go for Tim.

No, he is too effeminate IMO anyway. He doesn't do the girly girly act he use to do, specially in DR. He is still to effeminate for my taste. Also he seems to be awkward about it.

I like the guy but he's very strategic. All the lovey dovey stuff he's doing is for the game - so we can go 'awww' to him.

Just like Ben (and I like this one too).

Back