Skip to main content

Why does Tahan keep getting favourable editing?

[MENTION=36582]mavsfan[/MENTION] I don't even know what you're talking about right now.

I noticed this too. What a bunch of perves lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! It just happened a few too many times .. and while watching I'm thinking .... why am I hearing her talk while looking at this angel .... it's so weird. lol I'm sure she never thought the camera would zoom in there.

Yes I agree with this. Also, she was never given help by the bb production. Jade had surly try and advise jade on keeping away from ed.

And it makes me like her.
For one thing is almost certain with Tahan, they love to show anything negative about her............
So if she's getting screentime that shows niceness/softness/anything positive - well it's not manipulation, it's real.
Far from what the OP tried to claim - this girl has had to fight & FORCE BB to accept her as a contender...............BB just wanted to use her for decoration and teasing and torture.

Tahan, has fought hard to get where she is, with the least favourable treatment of any HM

[MENTION=36582]mavsfan[/MENTION] I don't even know what you're talking about right now.

You said that camera shot of Tahan is partly her fault so if Mikkayla wears a bikini and spread her legs, thats partly her fault too.
She should keep her legs closed like Tahan should know to wear better outfits.

Hear Hear! Being interesting is earning the 250k not dwelling under the radar like Ed for example..........

She did also however have the same stupid fish plan a date specially designed to make her look stupid and pathetic.

Surly just needs to rack off.
That's why I said in the previous post that they get a bad and good edit. Yeah I agree, get rid of that fish. That was ridiculous! Jade looked like a fool (sorry Gemini) and it gave too much air time for that dumbass. That fish interferes way too much

I'm glad I'm not the only one! It just happened a few too many times .. and while watching I'm thinking .... why am I hearing her talk while looking at this angel .... it's so weird. lol I'm sure she never thought the camera would zoom in there.

It's the photos too. I hate reading the live feeds with that abgle on the hm's. they have how many cameras and that's the best photo?

And it makes me like her.
For one thing is almost certain with Tahan, they love to show anything negative about her............
So if she's getting screentime that shows niceness/softness/anything positive - well it's not manipulation, it's real.
Far from what the OP tried to claim - this girl has had to fight & FORCE BB to accept her as a contender...............BB just wanted to use her for decoration and teasing and torture.

Tahan, has fought hard to get where she is, with the least favourable treatment of any HM
I actually agree with all of this. Tahan wasn't there favoured hm. She didn't have a storyline into the house or anything. She had her blow dryer taken away and bb hoped she would shoot herself in the foot taking it away, but after a month or so, she still didn't do that so I think bb was surprised by her. She was the surprise hm, they didn't expect this tahan and did not expect the fan base she would have. Their favoured hm's went bust.

[MENTION=36582]mavsfan[/MENTION] Ooohhhh kaayyy ??? I'm not even talking about Mikka shots so ......

Thats exactly why she is getting special privileges. Tahan gets the most diary room coverage (next to Tim). She gets to answer questions like "how has big brother changed you as a person" (to redeem herself from being nasty). She gets to put on a crying act in front of big brother (to show she is vulnerable for those who buy it).

Who else gets to do this on national TV?

we just have to live with it. you dislike Tahan as much as I dislike Tim. well I dont think Tahan is as bad as Tim ,as least she is beautiful.

Personally i like Tahan, but sometimes when i see her nasty side, it is just a massive turn off. If you watch the LIVE feeds on the BB website, Tahan is in a large amount of the footage. Maybe she is photogenic or just entertaining, who knows. But Tahan does receive a lot of aire time compared to her fellow HM's, including Tim.
Maybe BB producer has the hots for her LMAO

2013 BB wont ever go down as one of the best seasons ever - this season has turned into a daily soap opera, rather then a reality show.

What for??? I must have missed something. I'm doing too much posting today aha.

Because I hate to admit it, but last night was for the very intention of hoping jade would make herself look like a fool. They wanted ed to be ridiculous and hoped jade would still love it all and she gave them that and much more. She was more in love with ed after it all. I said sorry because I know you adore jade and didn't want to offend you when I called her big brothers fool. It was a nasty date.

I said sorry because I know you adore jade and didn't want to offend you when I called her big brothers fool. It was a nasty date.

No need to apologise at all. I do adore Jade and I know full well she is a fool when it comes to Ed and the game BB is playing with her feelings for him. You can tell she's in love and she's going to be absolutely crushed when she leaves and sees what he was really doing to her. I just think it's tasteless of BB to play it up even more. I know the aim of the show is to take advantage of their feelings for entertainment but I think they took it too far with the date. I was just disagreeing with the point that Jade gets special treatment because to me she cops it worse than anyone. Her real feelings are being taken for a ride here not just her image like the rest of them.

I don't know that in the big scheme of BB Tahan has has favourable edits/special treatment - I would say Ben did for sure. But, she has definitely been getting a lot of favourable edits on the show recently (less so on the LFs, but still ok) & the truth is that it is the recent things that viewers remember - the past is quickly forgotten. The producers know this - why else would Ed get that special date the day before the eviction he should have left on.

Eg, Jade in the nominations talk about how Tahan is always making mean comments and covering up with "just kidding", but they don't show Tahan actually doing it.

I've noticed this a lot.

It's not just Jade, other people like Mikkayla, Sugar Sisters, Matt, Drew, etc have all commented on this but we've never ever seen them.

I think everyone has received favourable and unfavourable edits at different times. I'm not sure if something like the public voting is what sets off the montage packages or what, but many housemates have had that.

and in regards to Tahan being an underdog...I don't think that's true. She's been too strong through this game and the housemates see her as a threat (the girls in particular) which is half the reason she's been nominated. 'Underdog' best describes someone who no-one really expects to win, like Estelle last year or Jade this year, IMO.

Back