Skip to main content

Who will win Big Brother 2014?

Who do you think will win Big Brother 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow I didn't know David had such a big fan base. Do you think being Lisa's punching bag helped his cause?

The house outcast almost always gets a large fanbase of people who initially start supporting them out of sympathy - also he has all the makings of a popular housemate; on the surface he can come across as rude and abrasive which creates good drama, but at the core he is a genuinely nice guy.

Surely it's down to five now.
Leo - no - not Australian and an intruder both count agianst him.
Aisha - a kiwi - can't see it happening.
Marina - intruder who hasn't lived up to her claims.
Lawson and Cat - no chance after their behaviour.
5 others of whom Priya is least likely - all gameplay and little in the way of endearing personality.
So it's Barbie, the Caveman, Dryan, or the Beard.
Barbie and the Caveman hurt my head yet somehow people are drawn to their stupidity. Beats me.
The Beard seems a nice enough guy but like Priya he's a bit too much gameplay and not enough personality.

Dryan is the only option. Dry sense of humour. Dramaless. Stirs the pot with a healthy dose of subtle humour. Has the family story to stir voter's emotions. Would be a humble winner.

I think it will come down to Skye, David, Travis, Aisha, Priya or Ryan. The intruders don't have any prominent story lines and Clawson are screwed.

I still think Skye has a big enough fan base to carry her through to the final 3 and once she makes it to the final 3 I think her big fan base and all the casual viewers will send her votes and she will win.

Without anything to base this on but gut feeling, I kind of feel Aisha may win by default. The others will be evicted by apathy (fans forgetting to vote) or by the "save anyone else so they can't win" sentiment. This is what happened when dirty Jamie won. There was too much feeling against other people with the vote to evict scenario that he was kind of forgotten and ended up winning after his blond virgin "girlfriend" was evicted. (Can't remember her name, I think I have blocked it.).

The housemates also may forget to nominate her as well. Not that she is under the radar, just that others will annoy them more, or give them something memorable to nominate them for. Not that I want her to win, she gives me nothing. I would rather someone who is at least entertaining get the prize.

P.S. The "dirty Jamie" tag was because he didn't wash his clothes, linen anything. They only got washed when someone got sick of them and did it for him. Yyyuuuccckkk.

Without anything to base this on but gut feeling, I kind of feel Aisha may win by default. The others will be evicted by apathy (fans forgetting to vote) or by the "save anyone else so they can't win" sentiment. This is what happened when dirty Jamie won. There was too much feeling against other people with the vote to evict scenario that he was kind of forgotten and ended up winning after his blond virgin "girlfriend" was evicted. (Can't remember her name, I think I have blocked it.).

The housemates also may forget to nominate her as well. Not that she is under the radar, just that others will annoy them more, or give them something memorable to nominate them for. Not that I want her to win, she gives me nothing. I would rather someone who is at least entertaining get the prize.

P.S. The "dirty Jamie" tag was because he didn't wash his clothes, linen anything. They only got washed when someone got sick of them and did it for him. Yyyuuuccckkk.

*Trigger Warning*

The other day I had a horrifying ptsd flashback of him slummocking around in his awful filthy fisherman pants.

I still think it will be Skye. Although she'll need to keep the arrogance in check. It seemed to cost her a lot of fans last week.

Back