Skip to main content

Who will win Big Brother 2014?

Who do you think will win Big Brother 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skye is definitely the early favourite, however, as we've seen in the past couple of years, often the early favourite burns out of steam towards the end of the series.

Ben was undeniably the favourite to win last year, however, the audience eventually settled into Ben's routine and he became complacent in the house and he was evicted rather early on, sure - it was a huge shock and upset but I think it was coming anyway. Same goes with Michael Beveridge, he was the most entertaining housemate in the first two months of the show and the favourite to win however, he quickly burnt out when Josh left and seemed to try to claw on to the title before being evicted before finale.

I think the audience will eventually get used to Skye's idiosyncrasy's and dumb comments, and I think she'll probably leave around finale time, but I wouldn't be shocked if she won. I think Priya or Jason will win honestly, Priya is super calculating, and despite being the most hated housemate on launch night, the support on social media over the past few weeks have increased dramatically and I think it is only set to incline.

I think Priya or Jason will win honestly, Priya is super calculating, and despite being the most hated housemate on launch night, the support on social media over the past few weeks have increased dramatically and I think it is only set to incline.
Priya winning would be epic! She'd be one of the best winners since Ch10 days....!

Jason is also a good one, but he's too similar to Benjamin.

Priya winning....that would be epic! She'd be one of the best winners since Ch10 days....!
I think Priya will take storm of the house soon, a bit like Tim around this time last season. She is collecting heaps of informaton and I think it's all going to rise to something. Tim's "big move" was placing himself up for eviction, and I don't think Priya's move will be that bold but I do think she will do something that rocks the house soon.

Not sure if I would like any of the 3 above mentioned to win: Jason, Prya and Skye . Jason and Prya are way too calculated and I noticed watching this morning, both are quite sneaky. I like all 3 but not sure they would be worthy winners. I prefer my winner to not be background people and even though I might dislike them sometimes because of it, I want them too be real. Not sure if Jason and Prya are really showing themselves. Sky.. She'll probably win. a typical UK winner.yawnee.gif yawnee.gif

I think Priya will take storm of the house soon, a bit like Tim around this time last season. She is collecting heaps of informaton and I think it's all going to rise to something. Tim's "big move" was placing himself up for eviction, and I don't think Priya's move will be that bold but I do think she will do something that rocks the house soon.

I agree. I can see something similar happening with Priya this year. But the winners always shock me and my favourites never seem to win. Tim was an exception! I thought Tahan had it last year.

I'm abit weirded out this year. I was a huge fan of the cast 2013. I liked a few. This year I think there is actually no real stand out, no one I extremely like! Skye has some funny moments and has caused me to have a few laughs. But I honestly have no idea. My guess would be Jason or Priya, but even they are dull! Sandra came across as this cool country chick from wagga, but I reckon she's a whinging country rat!!!! Can't stand her!

As of right now, Skye is currently in the lead with 28.8% votes.

I'm telling you guys now, there is absolutely no way Skye will win this season. I'm positive about it.

Travisty FTW - the rascally arrogant scamp who's on a journey. he's got the looks, teenybopper FB fanatics, and is currently getting a somewhat favourable edit. I predict he'll either flame out in spectacular fashion or settle down and fly under the radar a bit until finals.

Back