Skip to main content

Who will win Big Brother 2014?

Who do you think will win Big Brother 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chrysanth

So we're nearly halfway and I was wondering who everyone thinks will win this year? (not who you want to win)

I didn't include intruders but if you think an intruder will win, just state below.

last year it was so obvious to me who I liked best after 2 weeks.....this year I don't really like any of them.....love the show however, can't tear myself away, but no one stands out to me.

Pretty crazy to think theres only 7 weeks of this year left!

Skye is a safe choice but she might start to get a bad edit.

I had David and Skye on level pegging but since Lisa got the boot I think Skye will win it.

David needed the love-hate feud between he and Lisa to go on for a few more weeks to really amp up his popularity.

Priya and Ryan are the dark horses.

I think once Ryan starts getting a bit more air time, he will become a heavy favourite.

I want Skye to win but I think David will win (and the only reason I would be upset about that is simply because of the Tim factor - otherwise I wouldn't mind).

I think Skye has it in the bag unless she has a Katie from 2006 type meltdown... but I doubt she will. Dave, Priya & Jason are the only other contenders I think. If Cat can keep away from Lawson and gets back on track she could go pretty far too.

Skye is too 'obvious' (like Ben) to be the winner. The fans of the season's "favourite" would usually be complacent in the final weeks where they stop voting, and think, "why would we? obviously they're a favourite, so they'll still have voters" (when they really don't).

I think Jason has a good chance. He is second favourite to Skye in the bets (just like Tim was to Ben and Benjamin to Estelle - she was the lead in the final 6-7 I remember)...

At this rate I think Skye will win this. Her fanbase could have as much or even more than Ben 2013's fanbase did. As long as she doesn't screw it up like Cat and Lawson did or have any unfavourable secrets dug up to the public, she'd be sitting strong from the rest. Although I'd prefer someone else to win over her tbh.

But, it's early days and it's always likely that any other housemate could shine and overtake Skye anyway. Now, Priya and David's fanbase seems to be steadily growing and could give Skye a run for her money towards the end if they survive evictions (which I hope).

Going by the past 2 years the public's favourite never wins. I reckon Skye will not win but might make it to the grand final.

For some reason I think Priya could win? I could see the producers try and manipulate the footage to get her to win.

I don't think Priya is bad though so I wouldn't mind her winning.

Back