Skip to main content

Who will host in 2020?

Who knows? But their hosting style would suit the show.

Henrietta's would as well.

why would it suit the show? call and win is a different show to big brother.

also, i saw a bit of peta hosting her show on sky. she was awful. spoke far too quickly for my liking, had no charisma or presence at all.

they must be confident that love island will be axed?

Well, look at the Voice rumours now;

We already know that Sophie will most likely be showless. Can host Big Brother now.

Well, look at the Voice rumours now;

We already know that Sophie will most likely be showless. Can host Big Brother now.

i wonder if qantas sponsors the voice?

I want a dramatic season.

I also want the host to be more involved in the social element.

I want this to happen – each week the host should arrange a discussion with a small group of housemates. The chosen housemates should be housemates the host believes behaved negatively that week.

Each housemate should then have this opportunity to justify their behaviour.

I think Peta Credlin should moderate.
Absolutely not. Your presence here is practically ruining this discussion with your conservative views, so we don't want to see similar on screen too.

Big Brother (and Behind Big Brother) should largely be an escape from the shitshow the world has become in the decade since the original BBAU came to an end.

Absolutely not. Your presence here is practically ruining this discussion with your conservative views, so we don't want to see similar on screen too.

Big Brother (and Behind Big Brother) should largely be an escape from the shitshow the world has become in the decade since the original BBAU came to an end.

I think Aphrodite is more of a credlin stan than a true conservative, but i do hope that this new season of big brother australia doesn't have all that political nonsense in it. That would be so boring.

What conservative views have I posted in this thread?

Seven West Media chief executive James Warburton said Kruger has signed a “multi-year deal”, and will next year front series Mega Mini Golf, a family-friendly reality competition.
Her considerable experience with live television audiences will also translate to a judging role on Australia’s Got Talent: The Champions, as well featuring as a member of Seven’s coverage of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

But Kruger is not expected to host Big Brother, although Warburton has kept Seven’s options open.
“Everyone just assumed that’s what Sonia would be doing and she’d love to do it but we just need to work through that,” he said.

Why don't they look at existing seven talent?

Shaun White, Edwina Bartholomew or even Kylie Gillies from Sunrise and The Morning Show may work well. Joel Creasey is currently contracted with Seven too, but he isn't everyone's cup of tea.

This is a new generation of BB, so I think someone young like Liv Phyland or Tanya Hennessy would be great, but they are currently with 10.

What is Nat Bass up to these days? She has a Gretel type wit and on the spot thinking that would work well.

Why don't they look at existing seven talent?

Shaun White, Edwina Bartholomew or even Kylie Gillies from Sunrise and The Morning Show may work well. Joel Creasey is currently contracted with Seven too, but he isn't everyone's cup of tea.

This is a new generation of BB, so I think someone young like Liv Phyland or Tanya Hennessy would be great, but they are currently with 10.

What is Nat Bass up to these days? She has a Gretel type wit and on the spot thinking that would work well.

Ohhh, Izzy could be a good idea.

Big Brother should be the edgiest program on Australian television. I think Lisa Oldfield might have the potential to be an excellent host if she was considered and accepted an offer.

Also me suggesting someone should not be considered as agreement with everything they have said.

Last edited:
Back