Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Rohan

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 21 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Ben will be saved.

And if it's a double eviction I think Tully & Rohan will go!

Ben, Tahan, Tully, Rohan and Xavier are all shown or referred to as being in the halfway house in the live updates, so it's obvious that Mikayla's been saved again and it looks like she's swapped with Matt.

Ben, Tahan, Tully, Rohan and Xavier are all shown or referred to as being in the halfway house in the live updates, so it's obvious that Mikayla's been saved again and it looks like she's swapped with Matt.
Oh ... didn't realise!

Thanks

Its impossible to predict this considering we don't know who will be asked to decide, but all evidence does indeed point to Mikkayla.

The fairest replacement would be Matt, as it was Heidi last week. I can't imagine Matt being evicted any time soon.

Seemed a bit odd that they would save Mikkayla a second time, but I guess it would be because of how she got put in there? Sounds like they might have reversed Tahan and Tully's choice between Mikkayla and Matt.

It has to be Mikkalya that is saved, as she is the main carer of Mr Clooney, the HM's nominated her.

Maybe because she was nominated to look after Mr Clooney, she was the one that got to pick who goes to the halfway side of the house.

Also Mr Clooney is on the safe side of the house.

Heidi was deferentially a sook. She was the obvious choice to swap with Mikkayla, because she was in a tie with Tim for 6th place and Mikkayla was the only person that was still stuck in the half way house. She was acting like it was a personal attack on her and then she said to Sonia on the eviction night that she was okay with it and understood why she was chosen and then in nominations she said the complete opposite and bitched about Taharn and nominated her. I have absolutely Zero sympathy for Heidi and I can't see why anyone would defend her selfish reaction. I've see 4 year olds with more rational behavior.

Heidi was deferentially a sook. She was the obvious choice to swap with Mikkayla, because she was in a tie with Tim for 6th place and Mikkayla was the only person that was still stuck in the half way house. She was acting like it was a personal attack on her and then she said to Sonia on the eviction night that she was okay with it and understood why she was chosen and then in nominations she said the complete opposite and bitched about Taharn and nominated her. I have absolutely Zero sympathy for Heidi and I can't see why anyone would defend her selfish reaction. I've see 4 year olds with more rational behavior.
Probably because I can empathise with her reaction, not that hard to imagine being safe and then being thrown into possible eviction for someone that had acquired a large number of votes.

I understand Heidi's reaction so far as being upset about being put up because I'd be shitty myself, but I think to nominate Tahoon was to far.

There are a few people I would be happy to see go first, like almost all the people in the safe house (apart from Tim), but I think only a miracle is going save Tully from eviction this week (and rightfully so).

I understand Heidi's reaction so far as being upset about being put up because I'd be shitty myself, but I think to nominate Tahoon was to far.

I don't know how old Heidi is but her reaction was surprisingly immature (like she was possessed by Tully during those occasions). I think most people in the house would have just accepted the swap (apart from Tully). And when I watched Heidi nominate Tahan and the things she said about her I literally yelled Bitch! at the television (no sympathy for what Tahan was forced to do, Bitch!). I got quite mad, LOL!

So consequently my opinion of Heidi went through the floor and my opinion of Tahan went through the roof (for a variety of reasons) .

Back