• Rohan

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 21 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

Ftp44

Who will be switched IN to the Safe House?

I trust someone will probably start a thread on who will be nominated in exchange for one of the individuals above.

In the spirit of Big Brother, ALL selections are confidential ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I want him to be but I think they will switch "sensitive" Ben :rolleyes: I want Mikayla or Xavier but all depends on who is doing the switching..

I have a feeling ben will be switched out for the likes of tim

It depends if the person who makes the decision is in the safe or halfway house. A halfway house inhabitant might switch someone from the safe side they see as having a real chance of evicition, for someone they see as a competitive threat - like maybe switch Jasmine for Ben or Xavier.

It's impossible to say without knowing who's making the decision. I have to say I don't like this new "twist", seems completely pointless. I hope they can it soon.

It depends if the person who makes the decision is in the safe or halfway house. A halfway house inhabitant might switch someone from the safe side they see as having a real chance of evicition, for someone they see as a competitive threat - like maybe switch Jasmine for Ben or Xavier.
What fool in the halfway house wouldn't chose THEMSELVES to be switched in?

What fool in the halfway house wouldn't chose THEMSELVES to be switched in?

I'm assuming that the prerequisite would be they *can not* choose themselves. Last week someone from the safe house chose, but I'm guessing if someone from the halfway side chooses that will be a stipulation. Otherwise it's kind of pointless.

If most on the safe side are responsible it will be Ben switched back in out of guilt that hes the most sensitive. Xavier is an outside chance.

The girls all have no hope of being saved by the safe group.

The way they will switch one out will be when 2 are working at the ice cream stand and BB will call and ask who they want to swap.

It will most likely be Ben saved, hes put on a bit of a performance already....

Not sure how the switch will work, but if Matthew, Caleb or Ed have a say then Tully will probably be saved. Fuck

Not sure how the switch will work, but if Matthew, Caleb or Ed have a say then Tully will probably be saved. Fuck

Can we try and work out who might get the call? I reckon they purposely targeted Tahan last time.

Can't see Ed getting anymore powers, plus he takes too long to decide; not matt he's only just escaped nominations can't hand that power to him, and he's had a power.
Caleb would avoid the call as would those bimbos.

I reckon it will be Tim.....................or Jas/Heidi, maybe. Tim is the only one likely to WANT to answer the phone, and seems Jas is trying to get some screentime.
Drew???He could chuck Ed over, but would he?

Caleb - would save Tully, would put in Heidi? (he nominated her last week)
Drew - would save one of the girls?, would put in Heidi? (he nominated her last week)
Ed - would save Tully or Tahan, would put in Tim (he nominated him last week)
Heidi - would save Ben, would put in Caleb? (she nominated him last week)
Jade - would save one of the girls?, would put in Jasmin (they don't get along)
Jasmin - would save Ben, would put in Jade (they dont get along)
Katie & Lucy - would save Ben, would put in Tim? (i don't think they get along?)
Matthew - would save Tully, would put in Tim? (nominated him last week)
Tim - would save Mikkayla, would put in Katie & Lucy? (he doesnt seem to like them)

Or they might just all throw in Matthew since he was tied.

I think it will depend on who gets chosen to put someone in, and how they're chosen... obviously. I doubt it will be via a phone call again, as they all know the likely outcome of answering one now. BUT, more importantly, it wouldn't surprise me if whichever one has to choose who to swap in chooses one of the HMs they voted for this week who isn't already in the HWH. If both their noms are already in the HWH, that's when politics - or "fairness" (Matt) - will come into play.

Back