• Xavier

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Rohan

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 21 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we try and work out who might get the call? I reckon they purposely targeted Tahan last time.

I don't know whether Tahan was targeted or not. Tahan was just closest to Ben. I remember Mikkayla wanted to answer but Ben said the phone wouldn't go that far, and then handed it to Tahan. Unless you're saying Big Brother made her sit there and then told Ben on the sly to hand it to her?

Really hope it's Mikkayla, but doubt she'll be switched since she was swapped last week :(

Can we try and work out who might get the call? I reckon they purposely targeted Tahan last time.

Can't see Ed getting anymore powers, plus he takes too long to decide; not matt he's only just escaped nominations can't hand that power to him, and he's had a power.
Caleb would avoid the call as would those bimbos.

I reckon it will be Tim.....................or Jas/Heidi, maybe. Tim is the only one likely to WANT to answer the phone, and seems Jas is trying to get some screentime.
Drew???He could chuck Ed over, but would he?

Maybe the phone call will come while two of them are working in the ice cream place? They will have to answer the phone expecting an ice cream order and whoever answers it will have to make the decision. It would be a good way to do it anyway. I hope Tim does get the phone call because he definitely would not save Tully and would PROBABLY bring Ben back! I can't decide who he would send though.. One of the 'meat heads' definitely, which would make me happy

Maybe they'll have a soft spot for Rohan and switch him out? They know he isn't that popular and might easily get evicted.

Oh, I'm sure they'd bring Matt back in as he was already nommed, so it's unfair and cold of them to choose a random safe housemate - I don't think anyone would (or could) do that.

Has anyone given any thought as to what gimmick will be used this week to determine which housemates are swapped from the Safe side, to the Halfway side? I dont think it will be so obvious as another phone call, because half the housemates would break their necks getting to the phone and the other half would get injured, trying to get out of the way of it, to avoid having to make the decision.

I have a feeling that the dog will be used in some way, possibly the first housemate to touch the dog will have the power to make the switch, or possibly they will all be told to sit in the lounge, then the dog will be set free in the house and the first house mate he is attracted to, or goes up to, gets to make the switch. Anyone else have any thoughts as to what might happen?

I think its pretty obvious that Matt would have to be the one to go into the halfway house, because he had an equal number of votes as someone else on nomination night. Who gets saved from the halfway house and saved for another week from eviction, will depend on who has to make the decision. Different players, might save different people. They made a bit of a mockery of nominations last week, when Mikkayla, who the housemates had given the HIGHEST number of votes, didnt even face eviction.

Probably Tully more's the pity. It will mean the chance to once again flood NT with all that 'emotion' that flows from the useless bitch.

They made a bit of a mockery of nominations last week, when Mikkayla, who the housemates had given the HIGHEST number of votes, didnt even face eviction.
Yep, I thought it was pretty unfair to Heidi and then ppl on here and in the house were bagging Heidi for having feelings on the matter...I don't know anyone who wouldn't have been pissed at that.
It's basically shitting on the whole point of nominations.

Judging by the trailer at the end of last night's show, anyone either safe house or halfway is fair game, or the whole house might be up.

Yep, I thought it was pretty unfair to Heidi and then ppl on here and in the house were bagging Heidi for having feelings on the matter...I don't know anyone who wouldn't have been pissed at that.
It's basically shitting on the whole point of nominations.

please Mikayla was the only reason she wasn't already over there cause she chose Tim over Heidi...Heidi was a sook about it

please Mikayla was the only reason she wasn't already over there cause she chose Tim over Heidi...Heidi was a sook about it
So? Teams win games because another team makes a mistake, doesnt matter if Heidi was almost in, Heidi wasn't a sook about it she reacted like any normal person would.

If anyone..they should swap Ben for matt. Matt will not get voted out. Rohan will go.
I would like to see Jade go..but i feel if they leave her in the house she will soon be exposed for the vapid dog shit she is and will become a pariah

If anyone..they should swap Ben for matt. Matt will not get voted out. Rohan will go.
I would like to see Jade go..but i feel if they leave her in the house she will soon be exposed for the vapid dog shit she is and will become a pariah

You appear to hate anyone that is female, under 30 and remotely good looking.

You appear to hate anyone that is female, under 30 and remotely good looking.

No, i despise anyone who needs to use looks to get ahead in life or people who judge someone more worthy of attention because they are decent looking.

Do you think if Rohan and Ed swapped personailties that Jade would go for Rohan?

Hey, im happy to be proven wrong and for someone to prove she isnt like that

Aren't you someone in their late 30s? You seem a bit naive.

Yes, I am 38.

In my whole life i have never ever judged a persons worth based on their looks.
Yes, i can recognise what is good looking and what is not..but i would never choose friends or partners based on this.
Ive been with girls who like like Jade and Tahan and i have also had girls like Heidi. There is no difference between the two types of girls..well, none that makes one better than the other physically.
Yes, my attitude is terrible...i better not pass it onto my children...quick call docs!!!

Yes, I am 38.

In my whole life i have never ever judged a persons worth based on their looks.
Yes, i can recognise what is good looking and what is not..but i would never choose friends or partners based on this.
Ive been with girls who like like Jade and Tahan and i have also had girls like Heidi. There is no difference between the two types of girls..well, none that makes one better than the other physically.
Yes, my attitude is terrible...i better not pass it onto my children...quick call docs!!!
I find it hard to believe you haven't acted the way they have even a little bit when you were their age, I certainly did.
I also find it hard to believe you didn't make yourself look good so that you'd feel more confident in yourself.
Tahan is mixed race, do you have any idea how hard curly/wavey hair is to handle....especially when you're on tv and getting shown to loads of the public? It takes like two seconds to put yourself in someone's place but sadly, not many ppl know how to do that.

Who wasnt swapped back in: Rohan, Tully, Tahan, Xavier, Ben

Who wasnt swapped into hh: Heidi, Tim, Drew, Caleb, Ed, Jade

So looks like the switch was Mikkayla for Matt

After looking at all the updates it can only be these 2.

Last edited:
Back