Skip to main content

Who Is Mike Goldman

Oh Have I got a Mike Goldman Story For you!!!

So I used to work at Sanity Music (big australian CD/DVD shop), and our Big Pre-Christmas conference function in sydney was hosted by Mike one time. As a huge BB fan, obviously I lost my shit and i was very very excited to have him in the room with us.
After the hosting kind of bit of the night was over, he was free to mingle and have a few drinks with us.

So i've struck up a conversation about BB, and because id had a few drinks i was being pretty flirty. and it became quite clear quite quickly that he was ONLY talking to me to get in my pants. (i had a boyfriend, and made that pretty clear) But he was pretty keen! trying to convince me it'd be ok to cheat on my BF because he was famous!
He went from being really friendly and happy to talk about his work, to being a total sleeze in about an hour.

Later in the night when it was obvious he wasnt going to get Any from me he started just asking which of the girls there were single. And eventually got kicked out of the Bar we were in for harassing all the pretty girls!

Looking back on it, it's a pretty funny story. and I'm still a big fan of his, but now that i know what he's like with a few drinks in him. I feel like i know the True Mike ;)

Hahahahaha oh god why does this not sound suprising at all! He is an ugly little gremlin, no wonder he needs to crack onto drunk girls to get some! Oh my thank god you weren't too drunk to say no! Yuck

He's said a few times during the warm up that he misses being on tv. We miss ya too buddy! (The channel 10 version of course)

I'm missing the Channel 10 version of quite a few things.

I don't think he did anything wrong.

I think he cut her short as the family issue hasn't been released publicly and they didn't want that to be public knowledge.

I think Tahan's mother wouldn't have an issue because she would understand that.

Mike is Mike, you either like him or hate him.

I remember he didn't like me after I gave him a note from [MENTION=327]JoshBBBA[/MENTION], saying Josh was sorry and loved him in the early years. Lol

Was that the note that essentially just swore at him for a page and a half?
I remember him giving me his number asking me to call him & eventually asking if i could retract a statement that made him look bad. The unfortunate thing is that the statement was true and it ran in the national press a day after!

And no, im not going to explain what the statement was, nor is anyone else from this website. That can of worms was closed a long, long time ago.

I think anyone who used to watch the old late night show will harbour a soft spot for him. but for youngsters just coming in, I can understand why they would think he adds nothing. 9 are not utliizing his talents.

He was dreadful with Tahan's mum tonight, though.

That was so awkward to watch!

I blame the hair piece. I am guessing it is too tight and compromises the appropriate function of his meninges.

He's probably supposed to be funny in an offbeat kind of way, but it's not doing anything for me. He might be talented, but so far all he's done is make things incredibly awkward.

I'm a big fan of Mike, I think anyone who has been with BBAU since the early days will excuse his odd bad moments as at one point he was the best presenter we had. Although going up against Gretel, Kyle and Jackie O is hardly big competition.

I've always remembered him as rude, immature and cocky.

I remember he was so bitchy towards Bree on Friday Night Live (belittling her, shutting her off, etc). Or maybe that's how he really is.

Today, with the family members, he still seems mostly rude and dry with his 'jokes' (like telling a fat guy in the background that he's a ladies man just to make fun of him obviously...wtf)...

Anyway, he's still the last remaining 'fossil' from the good old Big Brother days. We should respect that we still have someone working on the show since year 1.

I've always remembered him as rude, immature and cocky.

I remember he was so bitchy towards Bree on Friday Night Live (belittling her, shutting her off, etc). Or maybe that's how he really is.

Today, with the family members, he still seems mostly rude and dry with his 'jokes' (like telling a fat guy in the background that he's a ladies man just to make fun of him obviously...wtf)...

Anyway, he's still the last remaining 'fossil' from the good old Big Brother days. We should respect that we still have someone working on the show since year 1.

I think a large proportion of the staff have been there for many years if not from 2001. As far as on screen personalities, yes Mikey is the last remaining fossil

I love Mike Goldman he's the staple that BB needs

Up-late probably entertained me more consistently than any of the BBAU shows, and he played a role in that so I'll always be a fan.

Hahahahaha oh god why does this not sound suprising at all! He is an ugly little gremlin, no wonder he needs to crack onto drunk girls to get some! Oh my thank god you weren't too drunk to say no! Yuck

I love him!
If i hadn't had a BF i probably would have ;)
I really loved Uplate back in the day, I'd watch hours of him babbling away every night. Thats why i was so excitd to meet him.

I loved him, fitzy and bree in FNL, wish they would bring that back. I know they tried with showdown but it just wasnt the same?

It's not just the Uplate crowd but the live eviction crowd as well who have a long history with Mike.
He always talked to fans, signed stuff (still have my BB02 T he signed while I was wearing it)
Love or hate him. Mike is part of BB.
Oh and I'm NOT sharing my Mike/hiredgoon story but I'm having a good laugh to self right now!

He hit on my friend at the one of the early Noms shows this year and gave her his number. I told her to keep it in case it came in handy one day haha

Mike is sexy! He loves to party! He goes to music festivals all the time. I want to marry him!

I like him too, I find him really attractive! He was standing beside me for a little while during the eviction on Monday and I was a tad excited haha! It was when the daily show was being shown and it was a scene where Tully and Drew were being lame and I made a gag motion and he rolled his eyes and nodded :p

Back