Skip to main content

Who Is Mike Goldman

Can anyone please tell me who this Man is , I find him so RUDE and very amateurish .Does he get paid to be Rude to The Family And Friends. I am sure their are lots of better people to do his part if we need it at all.:mad:

You do realise don't you that he is the narrator of every BB since 2001 don't you? He has a earplug in when he does interviews so that channel 9 can feed him Communist propaganda on when to stop talking to friends and family members so as not to sway peoples' future votes.

He's a BB god. I still remember how well he hosted the show in 2008 when Vile Kyle was 'sick'. I wish he had a bigger role in the show nowadays though.

I come back here for the first time in years and this is the first thread I click on.

I don't think he did anything wrong.

I think he cut her short as the family issue hasn't been released publicly and they didn't want that to be public knowledge.

I think Tahan's mother wouldn't have an issue because she would understand that.

Mike is Mike, you either like him or hate him.

I remember he didn't like me after I gave him a note from [MENTION=327]JoshBBBA[/MENTION], saying Josh was sorry and loved him in the early years. Lol

Can anyone please tell me who this Man is , I find him so RUDE and very amateurish .Does he get paid to be Rude to The Family And Friends. I am sure their are lots of better people to do his part if we need it at all.:mad:

I couldn't agree more. His family and friends interviews are extremely rude and distasteful.

As a viewer of BB since it's first season, and one of the people who adored his up late show, I have a huge soft spot for Mike ! I think the format for BB since it's gone over to Chanel 9 hasn't really allowed him to be the character that we all know.

As for the interview with Tahans mum, It was obvious that he had no choice but to cut her short for many of the reasons listed above.

I think he does a great job working within the confines of the 9 format.

THIS is Mike Goldman.

[video=youtube;IFKZzc-nmjk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFKZzc-nmjk[/video]

And this is Mike Goldman without an annoying ad cutting through the side of him.

[video=youtube;IFKZzc-nmjk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFKZzc-nmjk[/video]

As a viewer of BB since it's first season, and one of the people who adored his up late show, I have a huge soft spot for Mike ! I think the format for BB since it's gone over to Chanel 9 hasn't really allowed him to be the character that we all know.

As for the interview with Tahans mum, It was obvious that he had no choice but to cut her short for many of the reasons listed above.

I think he does a great job working within the confines of the 9 format.

True this. But I do think he had a bad moment last night. The cut off wasn't well done - even though he did try to rescue it. Possibly due to trying to respond to the voice in his ear but he is a professional and I think he could have done better. However, we are all entitled to a mistake now and then.

I have such fond memories of Uplate and Mikey. Friday nights were an absolute riot. He had a weird following too because of his time slot - shift workers, insomniacs, stoners, kids on school holidays, randoms that just like to go to bed late (I fit into two of these categories if anyone cares ;) ).

LOVED IT ALL. One of the best parts was when they asked the viewers to send in their uplate viewing photos - there was some gold in those segments, not to mention all the pets that strated getting submitted.

I have such fond memories of Uplate and Mikey. Friday nights were an absolute riot. He had a weird following too because of his time slot - shift workers, insomniacs, stoners, kids on school holidays, randoms that just like to go to bed late (I fit into two of these categories if anyone cares ;) ).

LOVED IT ALL. One of the best parts was when they asked the viewers to send in their uplate viewing photos - there was some gold in those segments, not to mention all the pets that strated getting submitted.

Yes Ichi. those early uplates really made you feel involved in the show. I much preferred it to the Daily Show.
And I was late to work soooo many times because of it.

He was an insomniacs dream come true..........
And so ironic, for the first Uplates were all HMs sleeping, whilst we can't sleep and Mikey would make up weird stuff....really weird.

And we go the best evicted HMs stuff on Uplate, and if anyone was actually funny they would come back & fool around.

But 10 turned into shit later, Mikey gave up caring as everyone at 10 did.

Now with 9 they have fenced both Mike and Sonia in, into packaged sound bytes to fit their packaged BB.

Both of them on other networks were naughty, naughty people, Sonia especially she always getting hits in the media for her naughty quips on Dancing with the Stars.

He was an insomniacs dream come true..........
And so ironic, for the first Uplates were all HMs sleeping, whilst we can't sleep and Mikey would make up weird stuff....really weird.

And we go the best evicted HMs stuff on Uplate, and if anyone was actually funny they would come back & fool around.

But 10 turned into shit later, Mikey gave up caring as everyone at 10 did.

Now with 9 they have fenced both Mike and Sonia in, into packaged sound bytes to fit their packaged BB.

Both of them on other networks were naughty, naughty people, Sonia especially she always getting hits in the media for her naughty quips on Dancing with the Stars.

Oh Have I got a Mike Goldman Story For you!!!

So I used to work at Sanity Music (big australian CD/DVD shop), and our Big Pre-Christmas conference function in sydney was hosted by Mike one time. As a huge BB fan, obviously I lost my shit and i was very very excited to have him in the room with us.
After the hosting kind of bit of the night was over, he was free to mingle and have a few drinks with us.

So i've struck up a conversation about BB, and because id had a few drinks i was being pretty flirty. and it became quite clear quite quickly that he was ONLY talking to me to get in my pants. (i had a boyfriend, and made that pretty clear) But he was pretty keen! trying to convince me it'd be ok to cheat on my BF because he was famous!
He went from being really friendly and happy to talk about his work, to being a total sleeze in about an hour.

Later in the night when it was obvious he wasnt going to get Any from me he started just asking which of the girls there were single. And eventually got kicked out of the Bar we were in for harassing all the pretty girls!

Looking back on it, it's a pretty funny story. and I'm still a big fan of his, but now that i know what he's like with a few drinks in him. I feel like i know the True Mike ;)

Great story!

I remember going to a couple of eviction shows way back when, and you'd be at the BP service centre across the road after the show, where they have a McDonald's inside and a couple of times, Mike would show up. Had a few beautiful women in tow, was wearing rockstar like leather skinny trousers. He'd say hello to people but would totally play up the celebrity status. Was funny.

He's alright though. Reasonably inoffensive and he's an Aussie product, happy to poke fun at himself.

He's said a few times during the warm up that he misses being on tv. We miss ya too buddy! (The channel 10 version of course)

Back