Skip to main content

Who even is Ryan?

He didn't even apply for the show either!

Even that fact that he didn't even apply for Big Brother makes his superior attitude shine even more, like he is too good to be on the show.

he should not win is that he didn't even audition for this show

Personally, Ryan's attitude & air of superiority/arrogance does not appeal to me at all, so I usually keep away from threads discussing him. So, I was unaware that he didnt apply for the show - can someone please post a link or evidence of this?

(Btw I know Ryan is Nathan jolliffes housemate (who I also find arrogant) and a friend of army Matt BB13 , but I didn't know for a fact that he didnt actually apply for BB and would like to see where this came from).

Thanks

Last edited:
I didn't know whether to post this in the "Does Priya know how to have fun?" thread started by @reepbot or here.

Last night when Sonia said "You know the housemates so well by now" I went HUH??? We do???

Sonia then proceeded to contradict her own statement by showing Priya's eviction package jam packed with never-before-seen footage of Priya laughing, joking around and smiling. Which answers @reepbot's question: Yes, Priya does know how to have fun but BB omitted to show us any of that before.

In that same vein, I am looking forward to seeing Ryan's highlights package tonight, full of never-before-screened moments informing us exactly what Ryan has been doing in the house for the last 80 days. And then Australia will finally know why they voted for him to win.

In that same vein, I am looking forward to seeing Ryan's highlights package tonight, full of never-before-screened moments informing us exactly what Ryan has been doing in the house for the last 80 days. And then Australia will finally know why they voted for him to win.
Yeah I doubt thats going to happen..

If Ryan does win BB they will probably then ask him to be on the next years The Block (which he auditioned for not BB) with his mate Nathan.

Back