Skip to main content

Who even is Ryan?

I do like Ryan and he does seem like a great guy with a good sense of humour. However he really hasn't contributed a lot to the house (if you removed him from the house the dynamic wouldn't change that much). I won't be pissed at him winning, it's just that a win from him would encourage future contestants to mellow down their personality to win.
He didn't even apply for the show either! He applied for The Block but they thought, oh he's "good looking" and friends with the producers of the show, he should make us some money by tweens saving him.

Even that fact that he didn't even apply for Big Brother makes his superior attitude shine even more, like he is too good to be on the show.

I do like Ryan and he does seem like a great guy with a good sense of humour. However he really hasn't contributed a lot to the house (if you removed him from the house the dynamic wouldn't change that much). I won't be pissed at him winning, it's just that a win from him would encourage future contestants to mellow down their personality to win.

Well yes, he's a non-event.

The dynamic wouldn't have changed at all if he were removed at any time in the house. Notice how much more serene and relatively calm the house is now without David? Naught would change if it was Ryan that left last week.

Is she bothered with him? He's constantly checking for her but I think she's pretty indifferent to his presence, they don't seem to interact.

You seem to be a little confused my dearest elder.

You're partly right in that they don't seem to interact that often but Ryan is most certainly on Priya's mind evidenced by her constant conversations about him with her dear friend Lively Lina.

Well yes, he's a non-event.

The dynamic wouldn't have changed at all if he were removed at any time in the house. Notice how much more serene and relatively calm the house is now without David? Naught would change if it was Ryan that left last week.
No doubt Ryan is a skilled, shall we say politician? Oh yes, that's why he gets called Teflon.

You seem to be a little confused my dearest elder.

You're partly right in that they don't seem to interact that often but Ryan is most certainly on Priya's mind evidenced by her constant conversations about him with her dear friend Lively Lina.

It's mostly Lina PRESSING Dear Prider for information and divine insight.

Ryan on the other hand, constantly bothered by Prisus. Even bothered by her speech the other night, clearly intimidated by her BOUNTIFUL intellect, wit and charm, none of which he seems to possess :writing:[DOUBLEPOST=1416632860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well he's rich enough to be a politician so all he needs is a dirty sex scandal which I'm more than willing to help out with.

Here I was thinking a sis had standards...

Well he's rich enough to be a politician so all he needs is a dirty sex scandal which I'm more than willing to help out with.
Well, he might be a good team player. After all, he did give credit for the chook impersonation to his mate.

Ryan on the other hand, constantly bothered by Prisus. Even bothered by her speech the other night, clearly intimidated by her BOUNTIFUL intellect, wit and charm, none of which he seems to possess :writing:[DOUBLEPOST=1416632860][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ryan's speech was far superior and far more selfless than Priya's contradictory mess.

Ryan's speech was far superior and far more selfless than Priya's contradictory mess.

The standards...

ArrowGoingDown.jpg

Sis, if you need someone to talk to I will PM you my phone number okay? Take care xoxo

Sometimes I wonder if we're watching the same show

To me Ryan is boring he has not been entertaining in the house. He is only just there always and doesn't really contribute to anything. And what makes me think he should not win is that he didn't even audition for this show and knows lots of reality TV stars already and with one of them promoting him to win in A news article and he lives in the richest area in Australia, and we don't really know much about him to be honest

Back