Skip to main content

Who even is Ryan?

Is that Ryan hanging out with ridiculously good looking people? (except Boog) oh no it'd just Ed...

10693747_903015903043127_823725234_n.jpg

True. Much like how Ryan's actually had an impact on the house, no matter how much you want to deny it.

He has? Other than that ridiculous chicken, a few one-liners and whining with David, I'm not really seeing it.

Just a sadsack who was absent for half the show.[DOUBLEPOST=1416630015][/DOUBLEPOST]
They do. But he's wearing Ryan's famous "im a wanker" striped top. my point being Ryan is just like Ed yet Ed was hated in the end?

Ed was hated mostly by nutbag Jade stans.

Yes and with every mention of, and move against, him by your precious Prisus and with every post about him here his impact is proven anew.

Is she bothered with him? He's constantly checking for her but I think she's pretty indifferent to his presence, they don't seem to interact.

I do like Ryan and he does seem like a great guy with a good sense of humour. However he really hasn't contributed a lot to the house (if you removed him from the house the dynamic wouldn't change that much). I won't be pissed at him winning, it's just that a win from him would encourage future contestants to mellow down their personality to win.

I strongly disliked the way Ed played the game- him and his fucking cards. What a dolt.

But I was no Jade stan, other than her boobs and arse of course :inlove:

Totally agree with your sentiments. Supreme exemplars of extreme image-consciousness. Quite a good match in that regard.

Back