Skip to main content

Who even is Ryan?

Out of Priya, Skye, Travis and Ryan, I feel Ryan deserves to win the least. As much as it pains me to say Skye or Priya deserve the money. Skye has been entertaining and Priya has played the game. Ryan has done nothing besides start little cliques and bait people.

Last year Tim deserved to win. He played the game fantastically and was entertaining.

And apparently when he's not in the room, and walks in when a fight's already in progress.
Its his magic fedora didn't you know? look I said I got that mixed up but the other times he was there and we know theres a boys vs girls group with a pack mentality like Lina keeps mentioning

From what I have seen on the show - Ryan is the new age "cool guy", forget being a jock, playing football and being a meathead that won't get you popularity in the big brother house anymore. Ryan has "mystique" about him - maybe this was his plan all along? keep his cards close to his chest and don't reveal much personality except slight humour at opportune times are at other peoples expense but say "just kidding" to remain safe.

Ryan is a master manipulator in the house to me - with this mystique and cool guy persona, he managed to gain a following of Lisa and Katie - two girls that would be considered the ultimate mean girls in highschool that clique with the cool guys. Once they were evicted, Ryan managed to grab on to housemates that wouldn't exactly be considered "cool" in real life and form a not so subtle alliance with them (going against Dave). Once they were all evicted, Ryan had no one else to mould quite so easily - he'd done his dash with Travis, Aisha was taken, Priya and him were at odds, Skye was too much of a threat, David was there.

With the help of two newcomer boys Tom and Richard, he managed to create a boys club - whether or not this was actually his intention he managed to pull it off. While keeping them on side however, he managed to vote against them, but knew because of his "cool guy" persona none of his followers would dare to actually vote against him. Now here we are, Ryan is in the final 6 - not much personality revealed, but a heck of a lot of gameplay - is this a worthy winner of BB? yes if in the end he was honest about his gameplay and said he had a plan all along, much like Tim did (which I personally think Tim made up as he went along). Is it worthy based on personality traits alone? No. Ryan gives off an air of 'prudishness', intimidation and a condescending nature.

Ridiculous imo

Back