Skip to main content

Who even is Ryan?

You don't see how he will walk away with $200,000 for sitting in a house for 3 months and no one really knows who he is and why he deserves the money? Ok then.. you must have been a fan of Trevor who took away $1 mil and did Sweet FA

What did you want him to do? Be a loud mouth and be a drama queen like most of the others. He provides a different persona to the others. If that's good enough to win I don't see the problem. Why has the winner got to be opinionated? This show relies on edits aswell. So that brings a negative or positive impact.

Also i don't get the whole stigma that ryan used david. It's been said in interviews that ryan wasn't the instigator in this whole supposed "bullying" thing at the start. David has stated that. I generally think they are good friends and will stay like that. Just because hey didn't start really becoming friends until the middle to end doesn't mean shit. Priya and Skye were not close at the start. They seem close now.
We don't know who the instigator was cause they never showed us they just cut to the David/Lisa fight or the David/Priya fight. But David did say in his interviews Ryan was one of the people bullying him. and Ryan covered his arse when Lisa left the spa cause he didn't know how much would be shown.

Sorry it was Skye & Lawsons fight with David chiming in but I'm pretty sure I remember Ryan was on the couch too.

Yeah he probably was. But he just sat there. He can't start a fight by just sitting there. It's like saying lina started it because she was on the couch.[DOUBLEPOST=1416546143][/DOUBLEPOST]
We don't know who the instigator was cause they never showed us they just cut to the David/Lisa fight or the David/Priya fight. But David did say in his interviews Ryan was one of the people bullying him. and Ryan covered his arse when Lisa left the spa cause he didn't know how much would be shown.

He also said it was Sandra and sam who were the main players in that.

Yeah he probably was. But he just sat there. He can't start a fight by just sitting there. It's like saying lina started it because she was on the couch.
once again selective editing, the lead up to the fight is not interesting they want the fight, once the fight starts Ryan walks away

once again selective editing, the lead up to the fight is not interesting they want the fight, once the fight starts Ryan walks away

I thought it was pretty clear. David was baiting Skye by trying to work out the word. Lawson gave his piece. Skye lost her shit and it was between lawson and Skye full on after that. I don't see how ryan caused that lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1416546356][/DOUBLEPOST]So your basically just guessing ryan started that fight? I could say lina or penny started it?

Sorry it was Skye & Lawsons fight with David chiming in but I'm pretty sure I remember Ryan was on the couch too.
Maybe when you 'religiously' watch the show with the view to starting threads campaigning against HMs you obsessively hate, you could ensure that your fictional accounts of events don't get in the way of the fact that the footage showed Ryan walk in and try to comfort/hug Skye and she pushed him away to continue the argument. I guess Ryan must have been telepathically involved. I mean, what a bully.

Maybe when you 'religiously' watch the show with the view to starting threads campaigning against HMs you obsessively hate, you could ensure that your fictional accounts of events don't get in the way of the fact that the footage showed Ryan walk in and try to comfort/hug Skye and she pushed him away to continue the argument. I guess Ryan must have been telepathically involved. I mean, what a bully.

He seems he gets a lot of hate for this kind of stuff. He must be truly brilliant to not say a word and still cause something.

So he was in the room!

On Monday secrets episode they better show Ryan standing there with the cool kids calling Travis an uneducated bogan
Oh yeah forgot about that! Its funny cause I feel it will be a Priya carve up show but if they are forced to show Ryan & Skye stuff I am hoping we see unaired footage but I doubt it. Travis will just laugh it off.

On Monday secrets episode they better show Ryan standing there with the cool kids calling Travis an uneducated bogan

As long as they accompany that footage with the true sequence of events regarding his and Ryan's falling out. And maybe some flashbacks of Travis's charming comments to Gemma. You know, stuff like that.

They are going to have some fun with Priya then. I hope she owns it and not defends it like a coward. Otherwise I'll be letting ya's know ;)

As long as they accompany that footage with the true sequence of events regarding his and Ryan's falling out. And maybe some flashbacks of Travis's charming comments to Gemma. You know, stuff like that.
Well they probably will when it's Travis's turn

Oh yeah forgot about that! Its funny cause I feel it will be a Priya carve up show but if they are forced to show Ryan & Skye stuff I am hoping we see unaired footage but I doubt it. Travis will just laugh it off.
It's obvious Priya is going to be ripped to shreds... But I was thinking back throughout the series and he has said nasty stuff.. Sitting with his cronies , mumbling under his breath

" the footage showed Ryan walk in"

He should be the new Prisus. Isn't she the oh holy godlike one? Well bitches ryan can start a fight by just being in the room. Move over Prisus![DOUBLEPOST=1416548282][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's obvious Priya is going to be ripped to shreds... But I was thinking back throughout the series and he has said nasty stuff.. Sitting with his cronies , mumbling under his breath

He will own it though.

He should be the new Prisus. Isn't she the oh holy godlike one? Well bitches ryan can start a fight by just being in the room. Move over Prisus!

And apparently when he's not in the room, and walks in when a fight's already in progress.

Last edited:
Back