• Drew

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Tahan

Votes: 25 12.1%
  • Heidi

Votes: 134 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't care for Heidi, but I think she will have a lot of support through her radio station. Unfortunately, I think we might be surprised at just how much support and she might even be higher than Tully and Tahan.

I wouldn't say I want this outcome, but it could be Tully. Her supporters are dropping like flies.

I'm seeing very little support for Drew. LOTS of people are saying "evict Tully by saving Heidi".

Heidi might be safe

I think that because Heidi doesn't take Tim's shit and is openly against him, she might get enough votes to save her as she's causing some conflict. I predict Tahan will go...

Tahan's last percentage was around 12%. I think she'll be saved once more and could definitely go next week or the week after - though depending on how much Tully's percentage drops! I still think Heidi's going tonight.

If Tahan's up against Matt and Ed next week, however, I reckon she'll be safe again. Though Mikkayla would beat her if they were both up.

I just hope that Caleb leftover voters who have not stop watching this show yet after his eviction, would be willing to help Tahan's number out.

I think people are overestimating Heidi's radio station. From what I remember it's a community one in Newcastle right? Nothing flash.

I think that it is between Heidi and Tully. I'll be happy to see either of them leave. What I'm more interested in seeing is Drews % of the votes. If he still receives a high percentage of the votes I'll be really pissed of at Australia, maybe all the Gillard supporters were right and Australia is sexist and misogynistic. Because if it was a female who was single and moved in on a man with a GF on the outside, that female would be getting so much more hate than what drew seems to be getting.

I think people are overestimating Heidi's radio station. From what I remember it's a community one in Newcastle right? Nothing flash.

Yeah, if Heidi's safe, I don't think it'll be because of her radio listeners, it'll be because she has been identified as the anti-Tully vote. She could be safe, the rallying to get behind her to evict Tully seems to be stronger this week than it was with Rohan or Caleb. It just depends who's next in line.

I don't know how this one will go.

Yeah, if Heidi's safe, I don't think it'll be because of her radio listeners, it'll be because she has been identified as the anti-Tully vote. She could be safe, the rallying to get behind her to evict Tully seems to be stronger this week than it was with Rohan or Caleb. It just depends who's next in line.

I don't know how this one will go.

If people really are voting en masse for Heidi thinking that's gonna boot Tully, I can see it end up booting Tahan.

I just hope that Caleb leftover voters who have not stop watching this show yet after his eviction, would be willing to help Tahan's number out.
I don't think Caleb had any fans hahaha. The only people voting for him were people who were trying to get rid of Tully.

I don't care for Heidi, but I think she will have a lot of support through her radio station. Unfortunately, I think we might be surprised at just how much support and she might even be higher than Tully and Tahan.

I wouldn't say I want this outcome, but it could be Tully. Her supporters are dropping like flies.
I hope not! I think Heidi is detrimental to the house, she needs to go!!

I want Tim but I know I'm not going to get it. I will probably still be hoping for it till the last week/ oh well.

Back