• Drew

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Tahan

Votes: 25 12.1%
  • Heidi

Votes: 134 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Heidi but from the way people are reacting on FB, I've changed my mind. I think Tully's going to go.

I think has a higher chance of getting evicted now because of the mistake in voting numbers yesterday

For Tully to go, it means that her fans would have to give up on her. And I have little faith in Tully fans!

I wish Mikkayla was up, because after seeing what a gloatingly poor winner she was when she won the games (and on top of that, a Liberal supporter) I've had enough of her. My prediction in order:

Heidi evicted
Tully
Tahan
Drew
Ben
Tim

The DRULLY thing has significantly reduced Drews fan base. His save votes will drop; but not enough for him to be evicted.

1174916_566550830059123_1275309693_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/1069NXFM

I think Heidi may get more support than people realize. Before entering BB She was part of the morning crew on NXFM in Newcastle. I don't actually listen to it but have been told that they talk about her daily in the Big Brother house and she features on the facebook page.

I personally would like her to stay, even though I'm not a fan but do think she adds something of substance to the house.

View attachment 33141

https://www.facebook.com/1069NXFM

I think Heidi may get more support than people realize. Before entering BB She was part of the morning crew on NXFM in Newcastle. I don't actually listen to it but have been told that they talk about her daily in the Big Brother house and she features on the facebook page.

I personally would like her to stay, even though I'm not a fan but do think she adds something of substance to the house.

I think she'll get some support too. I really hope its tully to leave this week. Heidi may be bitchy sometimes but like you said, she adds some substance. Could end up being a really great housemate if she stays a little longer.

Get tully OUT

I voted Tahan and Heidi because I think one of them will go (unfortunately)... If it was who do I WANT to be evicted then Tully of course :rolleyes:

The Big Brother voting is similar to the Federal election - there's like an election blackout for the last few days before voting, ch 9 shows us SFA :)

Heinous Heidi unless her Newcastle radio station campaign saves her.
Tully deserves to go more than her though..

this is potentially a more interesting eviction than it might appear. all season, it's been people "in the middle" on the popularity tracker that have gone - except for Sharon the first week. But this week, 5 of the 6 HMs are no where near the middle, and the exception, Drew, was high for a long time and has only trended downward for a couple weeks.

If Heidi or Tully goes, it will be a throwback to week 1 when Sharon failed to get any support in the face of the negative popular opinion. Since then, even negatively viewed HMs have had enough "keep them, they're interesting" voters to save them.

Back