Votes: 25 12.1%
  • Heidi

Votes: 134 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wozniacki

N. O. FULL. STOP.
Who do you think will be evicted?

Tim or Tully or Drew or Ben or Heidi or Tahan?

And the first time tim, drew and ben are all up at the same time, it will be interesting to see who will be most saved and the percentages for each!

edit - p.s can someone please change the name of the thread from 4 to 5

So the three that was been chosen has possible final three many times are up against each other. Tim, Drew and Ben!

I want Tully to go ( and this is coming from someone who voted multiple times for her every other week she was up) but I think it'll be Heidi. Cant see much fans for Heidi? Whilst Tully may have lost support I think she'll probably have enough loons voting for her still. I hope Tahans fans haven't given up though!

I used to vote for Tahan but cannot be bothered no more, this is her 4th time up. If she goes she goes....

I would rather Heidi left though, she has nothing going for her imo.

I still don't think the producers are ready to let go of Tully yet - it'll probably be Heidi. Tiny fanbase.

I used to vote for Tahan but cannot be bothered no more, this is her 4th time up. If she goes she goes....

I would rather Heidi left though, she has nothing going for her imo.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! dont give up!!!!

I think its between Tahan and Heidi. Heidi has a small fanbase and Tahan's floated under the radar this week imo.

Tully will go, nobody will save her.

The rest all have very loyal support, Tim, Ben, Drew Heidi are SAFE.

Tahan, Tully are rocky, but Tully's not had a good week so it will go in Tahan's favour this time.

Save Heidi? Shes just as bad as Tully IMO. Would not give her my 55c. Yuck!

She'll be safe anyway with the radio gig.

Its not about saving Heidi for the fact we want Heidi to stay, Its simply to boot off Tully.
Heidi is more bearable than this BS with Tully and Drew.

Its not about saving Heidi for the fact we want Heidi to stay, Its simply to boot off Tully.
Heidi is more bearable than this BS with Tully and Drew.

Have to disagree I cannot stand Heidi, Tully will go anyway but if I was to save either it would be Tully (and thats not happening!).

Back