Skip to main content

Where are they now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might as well change this thread title to the Nikki Love thread. I don't know how many times you need to be told Bluegroper but we don't care about that dumb bitch.

This thread is about what are International BB HM's doing now and not about you grand standing about what forum members can and cant report about!!!! :rolleyes:

You are really a sad prick if you think you can get away with stopping people posting about housemates. No one likes you here King01 so f*uck off!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Bluegroper like I said before no one cares about the dumb bitch.

I'm not going to sit here and let your sick obsession with her continue. There are plenty of other places you can post where there are plenty of people who will jerk off to whatever you have to say about her.

I know Steven Daigle from BB 10 in the US. His number is in my phone. I joke with him all the time on twitter. I spent 10 hours traveling with him in a crappy Budget rent a van to do a show in Saskatoon! I'm going to see him in San Diego this summer! You don't see me taking every opportunity to bring him up do you? Why??? Because NO BODY CARES!!!!

Your out of order and I am personally complaining to vibes, You should seek treatment!!!

Justin, you are the one stalking people.
Anyone can post anything about past housemates in this thread.
We don't want or need your personal comments (which are always negative), every time anyone posts.
No wonder this place is soo quiet. You are driving everyone away.
Thanks a lot.

Justin, you are the one stalking people.
Anyone can post anything about past housemates in this thread.
We don't want or need your personal comments (which are always negative), every time anyone posts.
No wonder this place is soo quiet. You are driving everyone away.
Thanks a lot.

Thanks Wally, it is people like you that make this forum worth the effort!
Cheers and Merry Christmas :)

No it's you that needs help. Stalking a HM from half way around the world who is young enough to be your daughter is sick. Worshiping a former HM like some sort of deity is a problem that you need help with.

Sorry you are the sick person which is driving everyone away. I can support any one I want and don't need your permission especially from an Ugly Canadian. I do take great offence at your accusations every time I try to participate in this Australian Forum. You continually bait and look for a fight. I also like to remind you that everyone has a point of view and has every right to express it and that is the Australian way!

It is pointless participating in a forum that is not being moderated and hopefully that will change when BB9 starts on channel 9 and everyone starts to come back.

Yeah something strange went on over the weekend, him Lou Tom and Alex were in the same car going to an appearance and they must have got into Alex for not sharing out the money correctly or something? Apparently Alex slammed the car door. His tweets were hard to decipher what exactly was going on.

Haha even the driver apparantly tweeted something about there being an atmosphere in the car. (I read that on Digital Spy)

*awkward horn*

More a "Where were they then?", this is Amy Childs meeting the Queen when she was 12:

article-2099201-11AA0C67000005DC-588_634x454.jpg

From here.

Nikki in Australia Sydney, Melbourne (St Kilda), Sydney (Manly) and now back to Melbourne and she wants to stay and I don't blame her as this is the lucky country after all. :)

Who cares?
obviously you dont :rolleyes: your opinion matters to me not :rolleyes:
banned member king01=jason=kingston :rolleyes:

Anyway this forum is dead if I cant at least post about Nikki Grahame the best UK housemate ever is in Australia and doesn't want to go home. I really don't care about an opinion of a random Canadian that no one really likes anyway. :rolleyes:

King ffs this is the "where are they now thread" why can't you just let BG post without making a negative comment, it's so inflammatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back