Skip to main content

Where are they now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
King,,,do you know anyone who is halfway famouus or is it just you?

I've met a few people who match that description. In fact I've spent some time with someone who was on the US BB on more than one occasion.

I've met Suzie McNeil who was on Rockstar: INXS this past summer and I know Steven Daigle who was on BB10 in the US. I used to be an event promoter so I've met all kinds of people with varying degrees of popularity. Richard Newman who was on Nikki's season of BBUK and I are from the same city. He was over here in 2010. I tried to get him a DJ gig at my friends club but I was in the middle of moving city's and the timing wouldn't work with his schedule. We missed each other in Calgary by a day.

I don't see why Bluegroper feels the need to bring her up. He's not the only person on here with a favorite HM or the only one who is in contact with one. With social networking it's fairly easy to interact with these barely even minor celebrities. He hasn't even posted here in weeks but yet comes back just to talk about Nikki? Does anyone even care that Nikki took a shit today?

I've met Suzie McNeil who was on Rockstar: INXS this past summer and I know Steven Daigle who was on BB10 in the US. I used to be an event promoter so I've met all kinds of people with varying degrees of popularity. Richard Newman who was on Nikki's season of BBUK and I are from the same city. He was over here in 2010. I tried to get him a DJ gig at my friends club but I was in the middle of moving city's and the timing wouldn't work with his schedule. We missed each other in Calgary by a day.

I don't see why Bluegroper feels the need to bring her up. He's not the only person on here with a favorite HM or the only one who is in contact with one. With social networking it's fairly easy to interact with these barely even minor celebrities. He hasn't even posted here in weeks but yet comes back just to talk about Nikki? Does anyone even care that Nikki took a shit today?

Suzie McNeil a runner up on that show and has nothing to do with a where are they now BB thread! What a joke. By the way I have actually met INXS themselves, all of them. Richard Newman is a nice guy and I like him as a BB contestant but he is no where near as famous as Nikki.

Anyway this is a what are they doing now thread and Nikki will be meeting up with Vesna while she is here, so BBUK famous HM meets BBAU famous HM. If I cant post that then wtf is this forum coming to?

Get a life you have already been banned king01/jason you are on here as multiple identities so who the f**k are you to tell me who I cant post about in a what are they doing now thread ?????

Suzie McNeil a runner up on that shgow and has nothing to do with a where are they now BB thread! What a joke. By the way I have actually met INXS themselves, all of them. Richard Newman is a nice guy and I like him as a BB contestant but he is no where near as famous as Nikki.

Anyway this is a what are they doing now thread and Nikki will be meeting up with Vesna while she is here. If I cant post that then wtf is this forum coming to?

Get a life you have already been banned king01/jason you are on here as multiple identities so who the f**k are you to tell me who I cant post about in a what are they doing now thread?????

Nikki isn't famous and as long as you feel the need to post about her here I will be here to throw my two cents in.

Nikki simply going to Australia has absolutely no news value at all. You are the ONLY person who ever brings her up and you rarely have anyone who cares to comment. NO ONE CARES what she is up to. NO ONE CARES about your obsession with her.

You are the one who needs to have your head examined Bluegroper. As I said before we all have our favorite HM's and favorite celebs but we don't bring them up every chance we get. We might as well just rename this the fucking Bluegroper stalks Nikki thread. Why don't you just stick it in her already and get it over with?

BTW my names Justin not Jason.

Bluegroper you know exactly what you are doing when you post this crap about Nikki. You know well enough by now that no one gives two shits about her and you are just trying to provoke a negative response.

I have no problems playing nice with you but the moment you even so much as hint at the word Nikki you know I'm going to say something. At least I'm up front about being a dickhead. You on the other hand are just a sad little man who needs to play the victim card all the time.

I for one won't stand for your bullshit anymore and I know that there are others here that feel the same way.

kingston/king01 I always try and post constructively but you always have a problem. You would get nice back from me if you gave it yourself. Anyway I will leave it to Nikki to meet Vesna in Melbourne while I am off to Coral Sea today the sharks are much more friendly there.

kingston/king01 I always try and post constructively but you always have a problem. You would get nice back from me if you gave it yourself. Anyway I will leave it to Nikki to meet Vesna in Melbourne while I am off to Coral Sea today the sharks are much more friendly there.

Like I said before Nikki meeting anyone in Australia is by no means news worthy. STFU about her already.

fuck off kng im friendly with a giant person does that make a difference?

Hi trig don't pay much attention to this formerly banned Canadian running under multiple identities who thinks he knows everything and has the right to dictate to us Australians who we can and cant post about!!!

This is actually an Australian forum and I am Australian and a supporter of this forum since 2005, this thread is about where are they know meaning international BB contestants. One which came to Australia and that being Nikki maybe one of the most controversial since she was brought back but also one of the most well known of all BB contestants anywhere. Its my right as an Australian forum member in an Australian forum!!

thanks for your support, and also I had a really great time in the Coral Sea. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back