Skip to main content

Where are they now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with Toilet duck, while it's completely up to you BG where and what you post, it probably would take the edge off it if you also posted in other threads, I for one would welcome your extra contributions. :)

i ont tink you have the right to say such a thing when you dont know what "everyone" here thinks of kingy.

i think the " problem" is that all you post about is nikki. i dont know who she is, i dont care, but i know everytime i see a post of yours it is about nikki.
as for the canadian being on here, i think he is banned because he constantly picks on your talking about nikki all the time. he contributes more to this forum then just the arguments with you, and at times he can be a pirck, but he can also be quite nice.

maybe as a solution, he could be more nice to you, or put you on block, and you could start posting in other threads and contribute more to here than just information about someone who was on bbuk and who most of us more than likely dont care about. there are more aareas on this forum than just the international area.

You know it shouldn't of been an issue when I posted she was in Australia in the first place. As it was relevent in this thread a where are they now thread. And your wrong I dont always post about Nikki. In the past I have commented on current BB's from BB5 to 8, survivor, bigest loser, im a celebrity get me out of here. Of cause I would like to post about Nikki when its relevant without any grief. I think I did make an error of judgement during the running of UK BB when Nikki was on BBLB all the time, but even that was relevent.

If you noticed I have changed my profile pic to a marine creature which is actually my first love, diving and underwater photography.

I am looking forward to BBAU starting again and will post constructively during that show. And if Nikki appears in th UKBB I will post about that. I actually stayed away from this forum during UBB in 2010 because Nikki was in it and came 2nd. I did that because I didnt want any drama's and still dont. Nikki is leaving tomorrow and I will be seeing her off, she is a friend and will defend her in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back