Skip to main content

Where are they now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi trig don't get yourself involved with this formerly banned Canadian running under multiple identities who thinks he knows everything and and has the right to dictate to us Australians who we can and cant post about!!!

This is actually an Australian forum and I am Australian and a supporter of this forum since 2005, this thread is about where are they know meaning international BB contestants. One which came to Australia and and that being Nikki maybe one of the controversial since she was brought back but also one of the well known of all BB contestants anywhere. Its my right as an Australian forum member in an Australian forum!!

thanks for your support, and also I had a really great time on the Coral Sea. :)

Shut the fuck up and go jerk off with your Nikki buddys.

isnt it 'buddies" ? i want to know what happenned to Carlo,Belinda,that pale mormon chick etc who are NOt radio talkback freaks.

Ben the Lawyer lol lives near me bought him a beer. His response was (parental guidance reccomended)

"show did fuckall for me but I had fun"

Hi trig don't pay much attention to this formerly banned Canadian running under multiple identities who thinks he knows everything and has the right to dictate to us Australians who we can and cant post about!!!

This is actually an Australian forum and I am Australian and a supporter of this forum since 2005, this thread is about where are they know meaning international BB contestants. One which came to Australia and that being Nikki maybe one of the most controversial since she was brought back but also one of the most well known of all BB contestants anywhere. Its my right as an Australian forum member in an Australian forum!!

thanks for your support, and also I had a really great time in the Coral Sea. :)

i think he somehow assumes that your relationship with nikki is unhealthy. I dunno and dont care but I Do know it should be in THIS thread and you stick to yr guns

i think he somehow assumes that your relationship with nikki is unhealthy. I dunno and dont care but I Do know it should be in THIS thread and you stick to yr guns

Exactly, he ASSUMES really King has no idea.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 174.140.172.144

the facebook page is suggesting this? you want my friends looking you up?

You know Nikki is 29 years of age and can make her own mind up to who she wants supportng her, I do her website, but I am more friends with her mother Sue who I have met before Nikki. Anyway I dont have to explain myself as I support all her good work for raising money for anorexia suffers with BEAT, National Osteophorisis Society, Body Gossip and she was on Gok Wans teens: the naked truth recently in the UK. Nikki is a good person and thats why I support her.

Last edited:
This feud is ridiculous. Stop it!

I have spoken.

I would love to stop it but can't see how, as everytime I post about Nikki in the International forum and a thread WHERE ARE THEY NOW I get attacked.

I should be allowed to do it as after all Nikki is one of the best known UK BB contestants, she came 5th in BB7UK albeit controversial and more recently came 2nd in Ultimate BB the runner up to Brian Dowling. If I can't post that she came to Australia because of an obnoxious Canadian has a problem with that then what has this forum come to!!

I might add that why is a Canadian want so much to dictate to this Australian forum even though banned before comes back as yet another identity?? Anyway this is the fourth identity this person has taken on wtf??

You know what I have to draw a line in the sand sorry. :(

Last edited:
So you are back with yet another identity :rolleyes: I don't want to fight with you, leave me alone! And I might add you have no friends here as everyone hates you :mad:
i ont tink you have the right to say such a thing when you dont know what "everyone" here thinks of kingy.

I would love to stop it but can't see how, as everytime I post about Nikki in the International forum and a thread WHERE ARE THEY NOW I get attacked.

I might add that why is a Canadian want so much to dictate to this Australian forum even though banned before comes back as yet another identity?? Anyway this is the fourth identity this person has taken on wtf??

You know what I have to draw a line in the sand sorry. :(

i think the " problem" is that all you post about is nikki. i dont know who she is, i dont care, but i know everytime i see a post of yours it is about nikki.
as for the canadian being on here, i think he is banned because he constantly picks on your talking about nikki all the time. he contributes more to this forum then just the arguments with you, and at times he can be a pirck, but he can also be quite nice.

maybe as a solution, he could be more nice to you, or put you on block, and you could start posting in other threads and contribute more to here than just information about someone who was on bbuk and who most of us more than likely dont care about. there are more aareas on this forum than just the international area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back