Skip to main content

Where are the males intruders gone????

I think Justynn (or maybe both) has walked and they are just hiding Nathan until Monday.
The KFC is a good bye dinner.

Explains a lot. There were no real arguments at the dinner either, a first (since the intruders). The pic above is all too calm so I imagine he's removed himself.

I doubt he did something to be removed, as I have a feeling they would just remove him straight away and then explain to the HMs after, not have him sitting there on the couch with his bags packed and telling everyone he's been chucked. (I can't remember how it went with John and Ashley after the Turkey Slap though, so I could be wrong.

Maybe something happened, he said "fuck this I'm leaving" and packed his bags, Big Brother said cool your horses, take some time to think, concocted putting him and Nathan in the PS to give him some time out, allow him to speak to counsellors etc during today and they could fall back on 'oh they're just in the PS' as a back up story while they sort through whatever it is. Or maybe someone made a complaint about him, and they've gone that route to give them time to review footage, talk to people involved etc before acting.

Who knows. But I'm dying to.

Last pic of the intruders.

liveupdates-2030.jpg

yeah Ed was in the DR when they were starting KFC dinner, he had complained about something?
Is that Justynns actual luggage or the suitcases they take into the P.S? maybe Justynn had planned on leaving, so BB said that the intruders were spending the night in the P.S to give them time to sort things out... but they have been away all day now, why isnt Nathan back, if it's Justynns doing?

edit:not sure if Ed was actually in DR or just not there when KFC first arrived

Last edited:
I think Nathan's case is there also, you can see the red near Justynns elbow. (Nathan's was red if I remember). Also the handle is facing the wrong way to be Justynns case.

I think Nathan's case is there also, you can see the red near Justynns elbow. (Nathan's was red if I remember). Also the handle is facing the wrong way to be Justynns case.

Yes! I was looking for a handle, but that's his colour. Orangey red.

Hrmm good point. Still don't know why they need all their clothes for one night in the PS though??

The hm's were also locked out of the house for a long time today ... hmmmm what for .... repairs?

Oh yeah I can see the red suitcase now too.
Maybe this was planned that they will be staying in the PS for a while that's why they had to take all their clothes. I don't understand why BB would separate them from the HMs this early?

Yeah, two sets of packed suitcases make it look less like someone walked, either way.

"I had such a funny night last night," Ben says to the boys of their stargazing escapades, but Tim isn't in the mood to reminisce.

From the update this morning

Was only thinking whether to start this thread! So no mention or sight of the intruders since 8:30 PM last night when they went into the PS.

Has the intruder eviction already happened? Can anyone confirm if you can still vote on Jump-In?

Nope, the intruder poll is gone and it's a different poll now.

I guess if BB had planned on the intruders being away or in the P.S for a while, they could have just taken all their clothes with them, so ready for eviction day or something? why not let them just stay in the house until monday night though.
Is the jump-in voting still going, or did that finish early?

going by the photo they dont all seem too happy, if the intruders were just going into the P.S for the night, so they must have been told what was going on, especially with the luggage being there.

I think Justynn (or maybe both) has walked and they are just hiding Nathan until Monday.
The KFC is a good bye dinner.
Also, Ed looks a bit mad/angry/upset in that photo and he was missing when the KFC came out.

None of them are looking especially happy.

So, from this photo, Justynn has both bags - HMs don't normally take both bags to PS.
Also, at about 7.40 last night prior to this photo the LF said there was a "hairy situation" in the diary room with Justynn.

I thought that might have had something to do with Ed's chest waxing at the time but was that the day before?

Where's Goon when you need him??

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah Ed was in the DR when they were starting KFC dinner, he had complained about something?
Is that Justynns actual luggage or the suitcases they take into the P.S? maybe Justynn had planned on leaving, so BB said that the intruders were spending the night in the P.S to give them time to sort things out... but they have been away all day now, why isnt Nathan back, if it's Justynns doing?

edit:not sure if Ed was actually in DR or just not there when KFC first arrived

Ed was actually running on the treadmill when the food arrived. I think he must have gotten off it and went into the main house to tidy up while the food was been divvied up. That's why Jade was trying to save it for him.

Ed was actually running on the treadmill when the food arrived. I think he must have gotten off it and went into the main house to tidy up while the food was been divvied up. That's why Jade was trying to save it for him.

Yep this what happened. You an see Ed in the bg of the video on the treadmill when BB announces dinner.

Justynn is TOO aggresive, maybe they removed him. I felt sorry for Nathan having to in there alone with him. I think he is dangerous.

Back