Skip to main content

When...

Started watching from midway through season one. I didn't know anything about it until ppl at work spoke of it, so I tuned in and became addicted from that moment. I've always wanted to be a HM but I guess from being an avid fan of BB fan sites, I realised unless you are thin, gorgeous, a saint but entertaining, ppl sling shit at you and I'm too sensitive for that lol so I sit and watch from home. Fave season was 4. Fave HM of all time Paul Dyer, closely I believe to be followed by Tim who reminds me of him somewhat

I started watching the first episode of BBAU in 2001. It was my first year of middle school, and was always the hit topic the next day. I was still pretty young so didn't get to watch adults only for a few years yet, but loved that and up late when I got my own tv in my bedroom. Didn't watch the non-Gretel season of 2008, and was almost tempted to do the same when Sonia was announced as host for nine. Absolutely LOVED Ben from last year, unsure of worst housemate though. Hated the segregation of the half way house this year, but loved the two houses in 2003.

Back