Skip to main content

What's your middle name?

Does it begin with C by any chance :writing:
I have 2 middle names and neither start with a C but I won't divulge anything further on the topic. :pompus:

I already have a very conspicuous first name and by giving away my other 2 middle names I might as well just hand out my address for y'all to come visit. lol

God knows I don't want any of the drivel that I post in here to be traced back to me, EVER. :facepalm: :writing:

Swedish Chef. Haha.

I'm forever going to think you're a fluffy, crazy muppet from here on in. Regardless of how normal your name/you are. :D

I don't share my first name with a Muppet tho, not that I'm aware of anyway. lol

I have 2 middle names and neither start with a C but I won't divulge anything further on the topic. :pompus:

I already have a very conspicuous first name and by giving away my other 2 middle names I might as well just hand out my address for y'all to come visit. lol

God knows I don't want any of the drivel that I post in here to be traced back to me, EVER. :facepalm: :writing:

I don't share my first name with a Muppet tho, not that I'm aware of anyway. lol

You actually DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google what Kermit is called in Spain ;)

ETA:
500px-Las_Primeras_Aventuras_De_Gustavodvd.jpg

Seems you're only partly right peachy.

Gustavo was the nick which Kermit was known as in Spain but in Latin America he was referred to as Rene hence why I was thrown by it.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/International_Kermit_the_Frog
Originally, Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America knew the character as La Rana René. In 2011 Kermit explained that when he first visited Mexico they introduced him as "René", and since he didn't want to be impolite, he just went with it. However in 2011 (with the release of Los Muppets), Kermit returned to his original name in the Latin American markets. (YouTube) This was part of a larger effort by Disney Character Voices to ensure greater uniformity in character names and voices across countries.

In Spain, he was known as Gustavo; in 2011, similar to the change from "Rana René," he told the host of Q with Jian Ghomeshi that he doesn't "self identify" with that name. 2011 also marked the first time the Muppets, collectively, retained the English name in Spain instead of "Teleñecos."

I have 2 middle names and neither start with a C but I won't divulge anything further on the topic.

I already have a very conspicuous first name and by giving away my other 2 middle names I might as well just hand out my address for y'all to come visit.

God knows I don't want any of the drivel that I post in here to be traced back to me, EVER.

Too late for that with the Abbott Government metadata laws.

You are being traced now.

When they arrest you, get used to wearing one of these.

images

Glint

As in steely-eyed ...

glint.jpg

... or as our Mr StickyFingers reckons:

derid.jpg

Actually, one of my Real middle names is revealed in the following youtube @ around the 4:08 mark, coincidentally while pictures of two folk who are now deceased (by their own hand/choice ... the earlier "song for franz" being inspired by one of them) are displaying.

Anyhoo, and especially with the idiotic trick'n'treating going on ATM, deem "you're not afraid of the dark, are you ?" included. :)

Another one of middle names (thanks to being adopted, I've got a couple of complete and legit names :)) is simply "A".

No, my surname isn't "small purse" but I am what the Game of Thrones would deem to be "snow". :D

regarDS

Glint

As in steely-eyed ...

View attachment 44762

... or as our Mr StickyFingers reckons:

View attachment 44763

Actually, one of my Real middle names is revealed in the following youtube @ around the 4:08 mark, coincidentally while pictures of two folk who are now deceased (by their own hand/choice ... the earlier "song for franz" being inspired by one of them) are displaying.

Anyhoo, and especially with the idiotic trick'n'treating going on ATM, deem "you're not afraid of the dark, are you ?" included. :)

Another one of middle names (thanks to being adopted, I've got a couple of complete and legit names :)) is simply "A".

No, my surname isn't "small purse" but I am what the Game of Thrones would deem to be "snow". :D

regarDS
When you post your personal videos on here... How many 'views' do they go up by?

When you post your personal videos on here... How many 'views' do they go up by?

This one is up to a whole 61 views ATM, which is only about 40 views short of the original it was lifted from. :)

Whereas this one of lscp mucking around with her bow and my arrows is on its way to 3000 views

... which certainly trumps my English translation over David Gilmour performing "je crois entendre encore" from Bizet's opera "The Pearl Fishers" which is only at 900 views ATM.

My most viewed youtubes are in relation to "the white maggoty thing" ala "sax mute". One of those is well on its way to 39,000 views ... which makes me think there are a LOT of people out there who would prefer muted sax.

Deem "that's what she said" included. :D

My next most popular is:

... not that this is my only youtube channel, mind you.

regarDS

Back