Skip to main content

What's your middle name?

:( My parents did not love me enough to give me a middle name, but my brother and sister both got middle names..... I guess I'll say what theirs are... Ross and Margret.

Rude!

Just give yourself one— preferably more exciting than Ross and Margaret. Show your siblings up!

Well my fake name that I used to use when I would go clubbing in the city is Veronica, so I guess that will work. Ok so my new name is.....

Inigo Veronica Montoya.

I would've gone with something more like "Inigo Explosion Montoya" but then again I'm the guy who (if he were to ever somehow wind up with... *shudders* children) wants to name at least one of his kids "Staples" so...

I would've gone with something more like "Inigo Explosion Montoya" but then again I'm the guy who (if he were to ever somehow wind up with... *shudders* children) wants to name at least one of his kids "Staples" so...
Oh I like that EXPLOSION does have a nice ring to it...

And hold the bloody phone, you want to call your kid STAPLES??? JFC I need to hear your reasoning behind this decision.... do tell....

I'm not really supposed to have one because I'm Greek (and when I say not supposed to it's just that Europeans don't generally "do" middle names) but my parents gave me one anyway... and I hate it. :p

Thomas.

So yes, go right ahead and add "The Tank Engine" coz I've never heard that one before. :beaver:

Oh I like that EXPLOSION does have a nice ring to it...

And hold the bloody phone, you want to call your kid STAPLES??? JFC I need to hear your reasoning behind this decision.... do tell....

lmao, okay, well, one day I was throwing staples across a room (lol, I know) and then one of my friends was like, "Jake, don't throw staples" (I'm a toddler, basically) and for some reason I imagined myself throwing a person named Staples across the room, and then I started thinking about Staples as a name and let me tell you, I fell in love. To me it's The Ultimate Name.

And then later down the track I found out that the S in C.S. Lewis' name, in fact, stands for Staples, so now I generally just tell people that if they ask, because it sounds a bit more sophisticated.

I'm not really supposed to have one because I'm Greek (and when I say not supposed to it's just that Europeans don't generally "do" middle names) but my parents gave me one anyway... and I hate it. :p

Thomas.

So yes, go right ahead and add "The Tank Engine" coz I've never heard that one before. :beaver:

lol, I never knew you had a middle name! I think it goes kinda nicely with your first name, actually. :thumbsup:

Thomas.

Hi there! Thomas the tank engine!
graphics-thomas-the-tank-engine-122719.gif

:p

Thomas.

Mine is James. (The Red train)

My bros middle name is Thomas too, so possibly we were both named after trains.

Back