Skip to main content

What's your day job?

I have a BA and MA in political science, was a social worker and now do volunteer work with a Jr. High theater program, in the Faith Formation office at my parish and teach Jr. High Catechism. Who knew not working would be so much work.

Well, I own a NFP organisation. On the side, I do VO work. I have also written 2 books: one a kids book called "Wouldn't You?" based on a poem I wrote and the other was a self-help/tips book for new mothers having to cope with motherhood and a new bub, from being in a wheelchair, perspective. Both quite a feat @Gemini considering some on here claim I am illiterate.:sneaky: People are funny aren't they, Happy Hooker.. lol

Just when I thought I couldn't love you any more. :kiss:

Omg I went to this one when I was younger and this lady that owned it was a pure nutcase. She said, to understand how soft a dildo is you should put it against your nose. Is this true or did she make me look like a wanker putting up multiple dildos to my nose?

Haha that's actually true! The nerve endings in your nose give you a very similar reaction to what it will be like down below! :)

Hubby and I just bought a cafe. Dont think will stay there long.

Before that I worked in an Iga deli. Did also mainly Office work. Including the Australian consulate in Toronto. Was the coolest job cos being an Aussie I knew alot about Australia!!

Back