Skip to main content

What's your biggest fear?

What about parrots? I feel so sad you don't like birds:(

Here is Mine he's called Clyde and wouldn't hurt you. He'd destroy yr phone but wouldn't hurt you....
View attachment 44483

I just...aaaah I just don't know what it is about them, like I'm sure your parrot is super beautiful and harmless BUT just looking at it/any bird creeps me out. Their feet, the beak, the eyes.
I'm not afraid of snakes or spiders but birds just .... make me uncomfortable

I know, it's a weird fear but their beaks and wings stress me out.

Dying.

Worse... Being aware and conscious that I'm dying

The idea of becoming just an object to be disposed of (did you know that you can't steal a corpse? Because a corpse has no fiscal value. You can be charged with interference and mistreatment of a corpse though) plus the idea of not knowing what happens next in the world. That people will go home, have dinner, watch the nightly movie or crap on tv etc... Basically I want the planet and universe to end with me. :)

I just...aaaah I just don't know what it is about them, like I'm sure your parrot is super beautiful and harmless BUT just looking at its any birds creeps me out. Their feet, the beak, the eyes.
I'm not afraid of snakes or spiders but birds just .... make me uncomfortable

I know, it's a weird fear but their beaks and wings stress me out.
Wow that's unusual to me. No diss. I guess it is all about what happens when we are small, did a bird freak you out when you were younger?

Wow that's unusual to me. No diss. I guess it is all about what happens when we are small, did a bird freak you out when you were younger?
We had a pigeon randomly make a nest in our garage when I was 10, and I remember feeding it and REALLY loving it.
I think my fear started around 16, I just looked at them and they freaked me out.
OH OH OH another issue is our windows are usually really clean so birds just randomly fly into it..ITS SO SCARY!!!

We had a pigeon randomly make a nest in our garage when I was 10, and I remember feeding it and REALLY loving it.
I think my fear started around 16, I just looked at them and they freaked me out.
OH OH OH another issue is our windows are usually really clean so birds just randomly fly into it..ITS SO SCARY!!!
yes peewees (mudlarks) fly into windows. Well I hope one day you wont be scared , to be able to talk to an African grey is priceless, they are like lil people with very strange feet! :)

Oh god, I forgot I had a phobia for a few teenage years - I couldn't go in the sea without somekind of shoes, jellie plastic sandals.
I hated that squelchy quicksand feel, sinking in the sand in the water creeped me out, and thoughts of critters lurking in the sand too.

And those jelly things on the shore, blah.

Now I can pick up crabs, and those jelly things and chuck em - I did a coastal course and got over that stuff.
The jelly things aren't even jellyfish - I thought they were, they are shark egg sacks.

And birds fear would be awful, they are everywhere.
Don't bother me unless the bastards come inside - shudder, that is vile.......how to get rid of the panicking crazy thing, yuck it is awful.

Do you get that feeling from cotton balls? I can't touch them because it's that skin crawl feeling.
Oh my gosh I can't believe I am not the only person who hates cotton wool balls. I despise them. I can't touch them!! I even feel like they make a sound that I can't stand! They are for me like nails on a chalkboard are for others. Oh and when people have a large cotton ball and they rip it to make it smaller I feel like vomiting.

I can't believe I'm not the only one.

I think I love you.

Oh my gosh I can't believe I am not the only person who hates cotton wool balls. I despise them. I can't touch them!! I even feel like they make a sound that I can't stand! They are for me like nails on a chalkboard are for others. Oh and when people have a large cotton ball and they rip it to make it smaller I feel like vomiting.

I can't believe I'm not the only one.

I think I love you.

Seems like an acceptable reason to love someone. I love you too!

This isn't something I would rank as one of my biggest fears, but I had a little reminder yesterday that it's snake season. I was out walking in a bush reserve near where I live and saw what looked like a small, grey snake, lying still. I'm not even sure if it was one, but either way, it was a reminder to pay more attention.

I have a fear of dogs. I even find it difficult to walk past them when they are on a lead.

I also have this fear of having things touch my legs while in the car. I think it stems from a childhood memory. I was dragged around the countryside a lot as a child. I used to get very bad car sickness and found the only way to relieve that feeling was to sleep. Sometimes drink bottles would roll around the bottom of the car hitting my legs and waking me up. Now I can not take anything being on the floor in front of me.

I have a fear of dogs. I even find it difficult to walk past them when they are on a lead.

I've always been curious about the fear of dogs and where it stems from (mostly because I love dogs). Is it any breed?? Or is it certain breeds that are scary?

Is there anything in the world scarier than a fish? I say no.

Seems like an acceptable reason to love someone. I love you too!

Sad-rapunzel-gif.gif

Back