Skip to main content

What's your biggest fear?

I'm fine with snakes and spiders and all creepy crawlers EXCEPT for damned cockroaches. I seriously can not deal with them. I don't know exactly why, I don't know whether I had a bad experience with them as a child or what but they make my skin crawl.

I can't even kill them. Can not touch them or deal with the thought of them even touching the underside of my shoes :p

I'm fine with snakes and spiders and all creepy crawlers EXCEPT for damned cockroaches. I seriously can not deal with them. I don't know exactly why, I don't know whether I had a bad experience with them as a child or what but they make my skin crawl.

I can't even kill them. Can not touch them or deal with the thought of them even touching the underside of my shoes :p
I'm the same. They are bloody disgusting.

Spiders.

My own reflection in very dark rooms. I refuse to look at the mirror. (In before lame jokes about my reflection)

scariest-gifs-mirror.gif

Did this stem from the movie mirrors??? That movie FUCKED me up

OK here is a weird one.....

My biggest fear is packing foam, you know the stuff that is in the box when you buy new electronic stuff like TVs etc..... If I buy a new whatever, I have to get someone else to take it out of the box for me and I can't be in the same room. Touching or hearing the foam makes my skin crawl. I have no idea where this fear came from.

OK here is a weird one.....

My biggest fear is packing foam, you know the stuff that is in the box when you buy new electronic stuff like TVs etc..... If I buy a new whatever, I have to get someone else to take it out of the box for me and I can't be in the same room. Touching or hearing the foam makes my skin crawl. I have no idea where this fear came from.
Do you get that feeling from cotton balls? I can't touch them because it's that skin crawl feeling.

Do you get that feeling from cotton balls? I can't touch them because it's that skin crawl feeling.
Nope, cotton balls are fine. Same with nails on a chalk board, it's just that bloody packing foam. Maybe my sister chased me around the house with it while I was a kid and that's why I terrified of it. I have no idea tbh.

Not sure if this counts as a fear as such, but...

I can watch the most graphic, gruesome horror movies (e.g. Re-Animator, Hellraiser, etc.) and not bat an eyelid.

But if I see a TV show where real surgery is being performed, I close my eyes and quickly change the channel. I can't handle it!

The funny thing is, my sister is the opposite; she will calmly watch doctors poking around inside the human body (real blood, organs etc.), but will often put her hands over her eyes during scary movies (fake blood, organs etc.)

Losing family/loved ones.

Dogs. (Really.)

Being buried alive.

Death.

Probably a few more in there somewhere.

Mine is being trapped and left there, or I'm trapped and don't know what is going to happen next. That feeling of helplessness that comes along with it *shudders*. It's the wait that frightens me I think

Back