Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your crusade, they used to harass me until you came and turned the tables.

Really enabler? Would you like it if someone was picking on your nephews appearance on here? you'd love that?

i think....
pr43644-640x640-b-p-000000.jpg
[/QUOTEy ]
You never reeeeeeeally know though. Sometimes there are snipers. I'd keep wearing the jacket for now, just in case. Not that they would actually aim at You. But they might just be instructs to shoot to kill, any movement. Or mistaken identity. I wish they weren't but they are my thoughts. Good luuuuuuuuccccckk!!

You never reeeeeeeally know though. Sometimes there are snipers. I'd keep wearing the jacket for now, just in case. Not that they would actually aim at You. But they might just be instructs to shoot to kill, any movement. Or mistaken identity. I wish they weren't but they are my thoughts. Good luuuuuuuuccccckk!!

buh?

Awesome, thanks for asking! I woke up alarm free, exactly when I wanted. My nutricious breakfast satisifed my hunger exactly and launched another perfectly seized day. I heard the funniest joke. Laughed so hard. Amazing! So blessed.

Tomorrow, here we come!

Good for you dear and trusted friend. Good for you. You deserve your success after the hard work you have put in. I am so proud of you.

Good for you dear and trusted friend. Good for you. You deserve your success after the hard work you have put in. I am so proud of you.
You're right. I think back to how far I've come and just want to congratulate myself, but I always say "every 5th self-congratulation, buy yourself a pressie. You're worth it!". 2 well chosen presents today, so on point. Effortless doesn't even begin to describe it. I feel like I've been hit by a lucky bus and then reversed back over, lol!

You're right. I think back to how far I've come and just want to congratulate myself, but I always say "every 5th self-congratulation, buy yourself a pressie. You're worth it!". 2 well chosen presents today, so on point. Effortless doesn't even begin to describe it. I feel like I've been hit by a lucky bus and then reversed back over, lol!

You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back