Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to Affable for self reporting his own embarrassing guffs to scrub the record. It's actually pretty clever.

Reason for report: will look bad when witty quotes it.

True. It was, and trala is still using that stored hacked data in the last week.

@Witty Banter , can you please clarify and advise re hacking, hacked data, published hacked data, private info published and general hacking info.

I have seen you refer to some posters using hacked private info several times in the past, and again now.
I had no access pre, during, the BIG HACK, and beyond...as the evil hacker used my account, I didn't post here for about 6 months.
But - I could still read the site, and watch posters argue with fake kxk, that was rather fun.....................

So, what is that all about please?

At the time, I was thinking 'where did that come from' followed by 'trala will blow a gasket'. It has been interesting watching the meme theory as it became trala lore.
I don't find anything interesting about purposefully using the proceeds of illegally obtained, non-publicly volunteered information, for any purpose, and particularly with intent to wound, intimidate or gain some form of compliance. And have voiced my opposition, consistently.

Which meme? There have been multiple distortions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you asked. I'm not sure where the quotes around 'inaccurate' magically appeared from.

I said Isee and Mooseface's 24 hour niceness challenge was beigewashing, and out of absolutely nowhere bluefin inserts herself into a tinfoil hat paranoid delusion. Anyone can see my Trojan horse comment is directed at Isee and Mooseface's 24 hour niceness challenge. It was even said in jest and you take it as a threat against your communications or that you are the centre? You didn't even play a large part in the conversation until this meltdown. You also blamed reepbot in your conspiracy theory. Read it.
I have gone back a few pages around this time and can't see where I gave you a 24 hour niceness challenge. It surprises me I did - can you point me to that post? I think it went entirely over my head you were calling me beige :bang::)

@Witty Banter , can you please clarify and advise re hacking, hacked data, published hacked data, private info published and general hacking info.

I have seen you refer to some posters using hacked private info several times in the past, and again now.
I had no access pre, during, the BIG HACK, and beyond...as the evil hacker used my account, I didn't post here for about 6 months.
But - I could still read the site, and watch posters argue with fake kxk, that was rather fun.....................

So, what is that all about please?
It came out afterwards timewise, but Trala and mutley used the hacked data list to heavy/cyber the girl who issued a bluffing threat to trala that caused trala to temporarily leave the site in stress and conspire with mutley to use the hacklist data for revenge. The girl has zero conection with me, other than trala and mutley used the hacked personal data to doxx and cyberattack her and ensure her exit from this site.

In approximately August last year, mutley started dangling his threats of disclosing names and email addresses with his 'Lars' Scandinavian name veiled threat to me. Months later, he started disclosing both hacked information from this site plus information from his personal external efforts to 'doxx' and dumpster dive dirt.

The moderator made it clear his behaviour of mining stolen hack data was unacceptable. So he simply passed it to trala.

Trala continues her taunts recently in threat.
I see you <insert stolen hacked name here>.
She even corrected her multiple spellings and age, referring back to her stored hacklist.

The single thing keeping trala's cyberspite in check is that my record is completely clean. I have one parking ticket in my lifetime. They found and used a whole lot more against their last victim.

Anyone believing that conducting 'genealogy' research from a list of 10,000 hacked names and details is acceptable is foolish.

Let trala tell you where my personal details came from, legally, and her correction in the last week to show she still stores it.

Thank you.
Does that mean everyone's private info was published?

And, well they only had really old crap for me - hence the difficulty in getting back.
Most of my 10 year old private info was redundant.

I love your crusade, they used to harass me until you came and turned the tables.

Thank you.

And, well they only had really old crap for me - hence the difficulty in getting back.

I love your crusade, they used to harass me until you came and turned the tables.
Do you also remember wb's temporary absence? :p

mutley might be as dumb as a post, but he at least got an adrenalin rush from twisting his knife while he was pulsating his quote signature about knowing more than you speak. He knew it was 'on' at that point. trala knew it was either curtains for me with her pedosmear, or it was equally on with her far more embarrassing unfabricated history that she tries to revision.

Thank you.

Mine wasn't.

But i'm an open book anyway.

Please explain?Does this have a hidden meaning?
Nope, maybe I was absent same time.
No hidden meaning. I think you were being criticised for not including tick boxes, by mutley, in the reepbot thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back