Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one where witty said I'd made an inaccurate assumption in my January post.
Glad you asked. I'm not sure where the quotes around 'inaccurate' magically appeared from.

I said Isee and Mooseface's 24 hour niceness challenge was beigewashing, and out of absolutely nowhere bluefin inserts herself into a tinfoil hat paranoid delusion. Anyone can see my Trojan horse comment is directed at Isee and Mooseface's 24 hour niceness challenge. It was even said in jest and you take it as a threat against your communications or that you are the centre? You didn't even play a large part in the conversation until this meltdown. You also blamed reepbot in your conspiracy theory. Read it.

Looks like a beige Trojan horse to me.

Well. Well. Following your posts in here tonight and this thread recently, I can only assume this is directed to me, because I'm so literal. Obviously you found your new target some time ago, and in partnership with Reepbot.

If you were annoyed by any of my interactions both on the boards (which anyone can read and make their own judgments about), and a few PM's which you initiated originally, you should have said so directly and I would have respected that. Instead, all of the coded, abstract posting and continued interaction on the boards, of course, it's more sporting fun that way.

Lastly, your post above reads like a threat to hack into my communications with a malicious, Trojan virus.

The coolest thing was watching Trala repeatedly use this falling down moment as the backbone of her aggrieved lynch mob pantomime.

Glad you asked. I'm not sure where the quotes around 'inaccurate' magically appeared from.

I said Isee and Mooseface's 24 hour niceness challenge was beigewashing, and out of absolutely nowhere bluefin inserts herself into a tinfoil hat paranoid delusion. Anyone can see my Trojan horse comment is directed at Isee and Mooseface's 24 hour niceness challenge. It was even said in jest and you take it as a threat against your communications or that you are the centre? You didn't even play a large part in the conversation until this meltdown. You also blamed reepbot in your conspiracy theory. Read it.
Yes, "incorrect" rather than inaccurate.
Did you forget this comment?
So many redundant layers that you'll be buried in a pile of veils holding a handful of nothing.
Some of your posts are open to multiple interpretations... And in the context of other posts made at the time and prior, plus a security scare, I wouldn't call it what you just did. At all.

Yes, "incorrect" rather than inaccurate.
Did you forget this comment?

Some of your posts are open to multiple interpretations... And in the context of other posts made at the time and prior, plus a security scare, I wouldn't call it what you just did. At all.
You do realise that if reepbot and I, as you allege, were interfering or damaging your computer with a virus, that that would be a criminal offence?

That wouldn't make any logical sense considering a month or so back Witty himself was raising hell about his hacked data being displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back