Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a beige Trojan horse to me.
Well. Well. Following your posts in here tonight and this thread recently, I can only assume this is directed to me, because I'm so literal. Obviously you found your new target some time ago, and in partnership with Reepbot.

If you were annoyed by any of my interactions both on the boards (which anyone can read and make their own judgments about), and a few PM's which you initiated originally, you should have said so directly and I would have respected that. Instead, all of the coded, abstract posting and continued interaction on the boards, of course, it's more sporting fun that way.

Lastly, your post above reads like a threat to hack into my communications with a malicious, Trojan virus.

Sorry I can never be bothered with the videos. They just annoy me. So I'll have to bow out of whatever discussion or insult that was supposed to be. I have an aversion to them. Like Facebook. I just won't use it. Might not be rational. But embedded videos and Facebook - nope, just not inclined to use them.

Well. Well. Following your posts in here tonight and this thread recently, I can only assume this is directed to me, because I'm so literal. Obviously you found your new target some time ago, and in partnership with Reepbot.

If you were annoyed by any of my interactions both on the boards (which anyone can read and make their own judgments about), and a few PM's which you initiated originally, you should have said so directly and I would have respected that. Instead, all of the coded, abstract posting and continued interaction on the boards, of course, it's more sporting fun that way.

Lastly, your post above reads like a threat to hack into my communications with a malicious, Trojan virus.

I'm in no partnership with that disgrace.

Sorry I can never be bothered with the videos. They just annoy me. So I'll have to bow out of whatever discussion or insult that was supposed to be. I have an aversion to them. Like Facebook. I just won't use it. Might not be rational. But embedded videos and Facebook - nope, just not inclined to use them.

It was a clip of the invisible man.

Plus a bunch of them are blocked here. Which makes me Even Less inclined to click on them. Just so you know. If you want to discuss stuff or insult me - videos ain't gonna work. Well at least not interactively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back