Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, @Meglos, did you ever watch the tv show the bionic woman?

I'm sure I did because I can still picture the opening credits and :Lindsay Wagner running in slow motion, but I have never seen it since then. It says it aired between 1976-1978 in the US, so even if Australia got it a bit later, I would have only been under ten years old the last time I saw it.

I'm sure I did because I can still picture the opening credits and :Lindsay Wagner running in slow motion, but I have never seen it since then. It says it aired between 1976-1978 in the US, so even if Australia got it a bit later, I would have only been under ten years old the last time I saw it.

ah ok, thank you.

I don't know. It's pretty brave to put your heart out there. Being foolish is to keep how you feel to yourself

but if i did it again i'd probably stop speaking to her for months afterwards. that's when she was still an active poster online.

I have an incredible, attractive, intelligent man with a great sense of humour in my life who I am in love with who cares about me and thinks I am funny and smart. I can't be brave enough to tell him how I feel. It's crippling

i don't think i could be brave enough to tell someone in real life how i feel about them. i had enough trouble with that online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back