• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Excuse me, @Meglos, did you ever watch the tv show the bionic woman?
I'm sure I did because I can still picture the opening credits and :Lindsay Wagner running in slow motion, but I have never seen it since then. It says it aired between 1976-1978 in the US, so even if Australia got it a bit later, I would have only been under ten years old the last time I saw it.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
I'm sure I did because I can still picture the opening credits and :Lindsay Wagner running in slow motion, but I have never seen it since then. It says it aired between 1976-1978 in the US, so even if Australia got it a bit later, I would have only been under ten years old the last time I saw it.
ah ok, thank you.

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
I don't know. It's pretty brave to put your heart out there. Being foolish is to keep how you feel to yourself

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
but if i did it again i'd probably stop speaking to her for months afterwards. that's when she was still an active poster online.

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
I have an incredible, attractive, intelligent man with a great sense of humour in my life who I am in love with who cares about me and thinks I am funny and smart. I can't be brave enough to tell him how I feel. It's crippling

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
i don't think i could be brave enough to tell someone in real life how i feel about them. i had enough trouble with that online.

Status
Not open for further replies.