Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often feel like I am misunderstood on this forum. I will add that I often feel like I am talked to in a degrading manner by some members.

I often feel like I am misunderstood on this forum. I will add that I often feel like I am talked to in a degrading manner by some members.

I'm sorry you feel that way. As an outsider, I don't think that is their intent but that doesn't lessen how you feel

I'm sorry you feel that way. As an outsider, I don't think that is their intent but that doesn't lessen how you feel

Thanks delcan. I don't think that is the persons intent either. I give the benefit of the doubt in situations.

Just for further clarification - these two posts were referring to kxk. "some members" was written vaguely and should have been written in singular form.

Thanks delcan. I don't think that is the persons intent either. I give the benefit of the doubt in situations.

Just for further clarification - these two posts were referring to kxk. "some members" was written vaguely and should have been written in singular form.

I didn't see the posts but kxk seems to be a fair person so I am going to assume it might just be unintentional

Thanks @delcan
And @Affable.........WTF??????

I am rarely here, haven't been around at all this week,last week......so what do you mean????

We have had the different perspectives chat, ie you are young and I am old, we are often coming from vastly different perspectives
But we generally get along OK I thought, and share some interests etc, I like you and you know that too I think

I‘m going with it being unintentional and just due to ‚cultural differences‘ (different age, different life exoeriences, different ommunication style, etc)

Reactions: kxk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back