Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One nice thing you can put on bread is some butter. Not too much though because that might be overdoing it and we don't want any of that nonsense. No indeed. Just need the right amount of butter to have on your toast so you can sit back and contemplate some serious issues like if it will rain later in the day. Or how the Yen is doing against the Euro.

watching murder she wrote starring the great Angela Lansbury. nice to see justice being done in a serious manner.

I've tried reaching out to @reepbot via PM, but I am worried he hasn't posted here in almost 3 weeks. He is a pain the arse to me sometimes, but I do care about him and I hope he is ok. Also he was a big fan of Ali as Bachelorette and I am surprised he is not around. I hope he is just enjoying his life away from here

Whether on purpose or purely coincidentally Reepbot's last post above is a tweet dated 4 years after the date he joined this forum.

Whether on purpose or purely coincidentally Reepbot's last post above is a tweet dated 4 years after the date he joined this forum.
Interesting. That is sort of a reepbot thing to do...? Have an annual contract duration with a website...to the day. But yes, I have noticed his absence too. And it is slightly disconcerting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back