Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel about the band 1927? They might slightly pre date this period
Ish came out in the late 80's but the rest of the albums in the 90's except thier latest which came out this decade when they started touring again.

Ish came out in the late 80's but the rest of the albums in the 90's except thier latest which came out this decade when they started touring again.

I saw them as part of an eighties tour in about 2003. Also included Kim Wilde, Belinda Carlisle, Human League, Paul Young, Go West, Mondo Rock

I saw them as part of an eighties tour in about 2003. Also included Kim Wilde, Belinda Carlisle, Human League, Paul Young, Go West, Mondo Rock
I have seen them live a couple of times in recent years. They are still good. They are in adelaide soon actually. They do pub type venues so its quite a bit different than a big concert feel.

How important is space to a relationship?
How does one define space?
What other things are important to a relationship?

I wish I could be as charming as inigo. She's got that enviable quality like Ali of making you feel like you are the most important person in the room. That's a skill that can't be taught imo.

The pure power of inigo who can shoot lightning bolts from her fingers and lives in a billion dollar house. And can travel through time and space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back