Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a rare thing for me to find American movies funny, old ones yes, modern.......is usually violent/corny/cheesy/stupid

That comedy list is weird, I hate number 1, Best in Show, ergh; and 24 Hour Party People is hardly a comedy.....weird choice
And I fail to find anything by Steve Coogin at all funny, he bores me to death

I think you would enjoy both movies.
Red, is seen as one of his masterpieces, about the Russian revolution sort of.

And oh I love that old movie Splendour, a tragic love story...
“Splendour in the Grass
What though the radiance
which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass,
of glory in the flower,
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind;
In the primal sympathy
Which having been must ever be;
In the soothing thoughts that spring
Out of human suffering;
In the faith that looks through death,
In years that bring the philosophic mind.

--”WILLIAM WORDSWORTH

splendour-in-the-grass-1961.jpg

A fragile Kansas girl's love for a handsome young man from the town's most powerful family drives her to heartbreak and madness.

Not pointless, it is a feminist issue I have a real problem with how women are brainwashed and pressured into doing the old fashioned thing.
And, it is a huge issue when you try and find someone.....I just don't get why it is still done.
One of my partners wanted to take my name because it is less common, his name was boring.

And it must feel weird when they do give up their name

i can't wait until the crown series 3 starts up. this is going to be the start of the whole camilla/charles/diana. plus the troubles.

went to a hipster place, otherwise known as woolworths, to check out their hell hole of a free plastic bag store. it looked like the devil's own grocery movement.

went to a hipster place, otherwise known as woolworths, to check out their hell hole of a free plastic bag store. it looked like the devil's own grocery movement.

You don't like Aldi and you don't like Woolworths.. Which supermarket chain do you like exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back