Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly am. Not a fan of the older music. There was a time for it and that time is not now. Each to their own I guess though, ha ha.

Good question. I only brought it up again because reepbot was saying that he is 'perfectly sane' in another thread. It is one of those words that is hard to define but you know what it is.

sane= not reepbot

there is still a place for older music. great music, like from tina arena, will live on throughout the centuries. on the other hand, forgettable rubbish by taylor "who is her boyfriend now?" swift will stay in the past. because true art, like from the soulful tina arena, will always live on.

i memorise my speeches because it has a certain kind of rhythm to it that does not lend itself well to the improvisation thing.

lol at reepbot the disgusting loser
stupid and hopeless
a pathetic nobody.
let us laugh at him.
laugh at the loser with no soul
with no heart at all
the one called reeepbot

Here to tell you before I forget........your idol Tina is on Charlie Pickering's' show next week

And as i posted elsewhere, Erin did Beauty & the Geek, if they did that show again it could be perfect fro you, they help you get dates
Can you pretend to be a geek?

my next toastmasters speech will be a 245 minute speech on Tina Arena. I want to make it longer but i think that should be enough for now. and yes, speeches at toastmasters are usually 5-7 minutes. but tina arena cannot be contained for such a pithy amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back