Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and besides, my writing is usually focused around the children genre, so it would make sense for me to focus in that area.

Never did look back much...onward and upward......

I did enjoy the actress from PGang turning into Saffy on AbFAB, and seeing her in some historical dramas

AbFab.....is a good example of moving on, I used to love that show......I watched the movie recently....ugh
All I could think was.........this needs to be left in the greedy 80's......it is sad now not funny

got to go do stuff
minus points for not appreciating the greatest show on earth @Affable

there's been a lot of reboots of old shows recently. what with roseanne, murphy brown and magnum pi. whilst i like the past, i don't think any of my fav tv shows should be revived.

remember when they rebooted hey hey it's saturday back in the late 2000's? and at first it was popular because of the nostalgia factor, but as the weeks went on it quickly became apparent why it ended when it did.

Reactions: kxk
I think your dislike of Taylor Swift comes from jealousy. Jealousy of the success that Taylor has compared to Tina. Taylor is a much better singer.

I think your dislike of Taylor Swift comes from jealousy. Jealousy of the success that Taylor has compared to Tina. Taylor is a much better singer.

my dislike of taylor swift comes from the fact that my enemy inigo likes her. plus taylor swift is too over exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back