Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's an ode to kxk and her haughty ways which i find funny. plus it got stuck in my head today.

LOL
You are a funny little bugger sometimes, and I heartily enjoy this very long game of tennis between @reepbot v @Affable ....Affable is ahead for double points as AFF appreciates the present.
Reepy....what keeps you in the past and aching for childhood...any diagnosis? Is this associated with Aspergers

Do you think it haughty to try to encourage you into the present and also to encourage you to higher pursuits v mediocre habits?

You do want to write?
I find it sad how you limit yourself, avoiding poetry and the stars......that is so sad

would you describe my tastes as boganish, @kxk?

Noooooooooooooooooooooo
Far from bogan.....would never insult you as such, you are far more refined....and that is why I encourage you to get excited by joining the present and higher pursuits

Old lady/child is what I get from your love of bad old TV, Agatha, Tina
And then also childish clinging to kids shows, Press Gang, and Young talent time

You are a weird combo of old woman/little kid......maybe it is all tastes you formed young and are now habits???

bogan is more....footy shit; channel 9; the block; MAFS; MKR......I imagine they love Kochie and Karl, and they never watch SBS/ABC

@Affable leads and has double points for playing in the present......@reepbot will forever trail behind....IN THE PAST
However, both gain minus points for childish/childhood singers

i just like what i like. the stuff that makes my brain tingle. if i'm not interested in it i'm not interested i it.

You like Doctor Who don't you reepy?

I did love Press Gang....when it was screened, what is it 40 years ago???
A fantasy fulfilled when I began a job at a magazine:)

You get triple points.....Doctor fans are the best people in the universe:)

How about you Affable? Do you watch Doctor Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back