Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
also saw crooked house the movie the other day. i thought it was excellent because they took the story seriously, unlike the recent on the orient express one that made poirot out to be a bumbling comedic detective when it was the wrong tone. i mean just watch david suchet portray the Belgian sleuth to see how seriously he takes the role.

i think that i would describe my pop culture tastes as the seriously analytical meeting the innocent yet slowly maturing emotion.

Good website. I visited the links. I like how for Natalia Kills it says "Taylor Swift". It shows my music taste is consistent.

I like/know about 85% of the names on Taylor's page as well.
I saw that about Natalia and Taylor and thought the same thing. I found a similar thing when I looked up bands/music I like too.

Good website. I visited the links. I like how for Natalia Kills it says "Taylor Swift". It shows my music taste is consistent.

I like/know about 85% of the names on Taylor's page as well.

i know about 40% of the names on tina's list, but like about 5% of them.

i know about 40% of the names on tina's list, but like about 5% of them.
oh well guess it doesn't work for everyone... I have only heard of about half of them on her page but I just thought that because that wasn't my genre of music

oh well guess it doesn't work for everyone... I have only heard of about half of them on her page but I just thought that because that wasn't my genre of music

Far from my genre of music as well. Not a fan of her at all and only a few names on her page, ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back