Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
truly the most greatest singer ever. her lyrics will lift the soul of every person on this earth. her voice will make the flowers bloom and the rivers flow. statues shall be built dedicating her greatness. ten, no twenty foot high statues.

Her lyrics are like Hallmark cards....mediocre mush
Probably due to being composed by committees....you do know this don't you?
She has never written anything

And @Affable, bitchy breakup songs ARE FOR KIDS, so is Shake it Off, feuding and trashing other females, and collecting models

Opinions, we all have them, and personal taste - I find yours odd and geriatric, you really seem to wallow in banal
Challenge yourself, try the more demanding prose and poetry...try reading literature, try new music, why not?

my tastes are wonderful. and range from women pop singers from the 80's and 90's to mystery shows that delve more into the cerebral side of things rather than the gore. i also enjoy cosy mystery books. and i like reality shows that deal with romantic relationships. for movies i like to watch classic movies, including movies. but i don't mind the odd superhero movie.

i also like reading about history.

hmmm, maybe i should do a more thorough analysis of my pop culture tastes. one that stretches beyond the obvious of the pure genius of Tina Arena.

i'll divide it into sections

non fiction books/fiction books (divide into genres)/movies (and further sub divide that section into genres)/documentaries/television series (divide that into genres), and radio. with each new post being a new section.

and i think we will all find that i have the best pop culture taste not only on this forum but in this entire universe.

Her lyrics are like Hallmark cards....mediocre mush
Probably due to being composed by committees....you do know this don't you?
She has never written anything

And @Affable, bitchy breakup songs ARE FOR KIDS, so is Shake it Off, feuding and trashing other females, and collecting models

I will ignore that second part of your post :p Tina is washed up though.

saw the new han solo movie. i thought it was fun, with some call backs to the original trilogy. of course there may be some fanatical star wars obsessives who will nitpick every moment, but i won't, because i'm not a star wars fanatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back