Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if we'll ever get confirmation, but it does seem pretty obvious once you stand back and think about it.

It also seems very interesting that they have disappeared for a few days now. Perhaps they got caught out and banned if that is the case?

It also seems very interesting that they have disappeared for a few days now. Perhaps they got caught out and banned if that is the case?

I don't think they are banned, but maybe witty knows that now his alias is uncovered his trolling days are over?

curse that witty banter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as I saw Athena X mentioned after Aphrodite mentioned her a few days ago... I knew straight away it was Witty once again.

The Putin avatar is a clear giveaway as well.

Even worse are people like @reepbot and to a lesser extent @Affable who encourage it. You’ll notice how quickly they go quiet in threads when they realize they aren’t getting enough attention or people are only calling them out for the bullshit they post.

What were we encouraging? I mean witty would have posted that stuff anyway. So i'm a bit confused by what you are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back