Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear tina arena in my soul

i hear her in my heart

i hear her in my mind

her voice is so artistic, it is simply the best

i watched a bit of peta's show to see how she spoke (too quickly for my liking) and one of the guests mentioned something about big brother. but it was about the 1984 novel not the show. it was a discussion about politically correct language i think.

if it wasn't for disney, cinemas would be dead. sometimes i see a movie is coming out and i think i might want to go and see it. but then i think why see it on a big screen for twenty plus dollars when there is a chance i can borrow it from the library for free in a few months time?

it's only the big spectacles like marvel or star wars that are worth seeing on the big screen.

More positive than the one who posted memes of you not being "perfectly sane" by insinuating that you are a psycho.

that was mean. but luckily my positive nature got me past that. best not to dwell on things in the past that's what is say.

unless that thing is an attractive woman

She flipped against Turnbull during the leadership crisis last year so that was disappointing. And funding for science research hasn't fared well under her as minister. Although I think that's more of a reflection of the Morrison government as a whole.

huh ok

what is your opinion on tina arena

(sorry moving post, but felt it was getting off topic. my fault)

it seems google chrome have stopped using spell check, or i've done something accidently, because now i have a feeling i'm spelling a lot more words incorrectly than i use to.

i've always wondered if drinking excessive amount of alcohol was fun for people. i mean it didn't look fun but it seemed they were having fun so i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back