Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to me, being at a party with lots of people and lots of noise feels like a big wave crashing over my head every five seconds.

Reactions: kxk
but you don't see much of that stuff in australia if at all. only on the most basic of levels. and rarely for adulthood.

Why do you clickbait???
Why don't you tell people what your links are about?
People might read them then.....
Generally I avoid clicking on anything that isn't labelled properly or summarised, or has a quote or the headline in the post.

Case in point - I mistakenly clicked on the death rattle....thanks no thanks, getting teary......some of us have been through this, sitting willing people to breathe......it is not important to know, or for me to be reminded

death is a natural part of life. we can't escape it no matter how hard we try. plus the article was very informative to me.

also i find death fascinating.

and i like posting links and i'm not going to do a hundred page summary for every link i post and i don't expect others to do that either.

That's because you have bad music taste. It has only been up for a day and already has more views than most Tina Arena songs.

i have excellent movie tastes. just like i have wonderful movie and television tastes. and romantic tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back